To be Commanded


Image result for Garden pictures











It is Friday Sunny Beautiful Morning
it is 22 Degrees will be 30 after
Then Raining Whole Weekend

It is My Full Time Working Day
I am walking on My Driveway
Twin Towers are quiet No activity there

I think these Buildings are very old
so need Repairs and also something more
under Government safety Act like missing
Smoke detectors and such Things

I think They are not allowed to Rent out
their Facility and so Birds have to move out
from here to other Buildings  as I see all Other
Trees are now rented

I can hear Birds calling from all Spots
Couple of Birds are walking around on My
Front Garden giving Me Company

Nowadays I am very Busy as My Friends
throwing Parties so I have to go in the evening
for Dinner

I will be back from My Club activities at 3 pm
then will be busy with My Grand Kids give them
Snacks Worker will also come for one of our
Washrooms at 4 pm I will leave at 5.30 to My Friend

I Love to be Busy I feel Happy it gives Me
Assurance that I can still Do it and can Manage
Multitasking

My Dear N You are not Happy that
I don't care about You

You People think I am a Happy Go Lucky Person
Not at all My Dear

I am also Human I have My Days
My Moments like Everyone Else

We have to work Hard for our Good Moments
For our Happiness it is not so simple

I do the same I always keep an Eye on My
Mood swing on My emotions and keep
My Brain active so it can direct My Mind
to take action at Right Moment and to ask
My Body to get going in a Positive Direction 

Who wants to go Alone for nearly a Daily Walk
to the same Coffee House to sit alone there
to the same Flower Shop

Which is not even a Flower Shop it is a
Convenience Store with some Flower Pots and
Flower Baskets

Walking alone on the same Driveway
I use to Trick Myself My Dear Friend
To Do all these Things

Helping My Grand Kids helping My Family
and keeping in Touch with My Readers Family
These are Tricks to get Treats of Happiness My Friend

I Believe there will not be any Genie coming 
to make our Days it happens only in Fairy Tales 

We are our own Music Makers We are Responsible
to take our Life wherever We want to take it
I always keep in Mind 

When We cry we cry alone and when
We Laugh whole world will be ready to
Laugh with us 

Father My Friend You are not Right I never
take Help from My Son or Grandsons to make
My Days when My Son goes by car to Lake
Only then I go with Him

Most of the times He goes to Lake on Bike
We have to keep in Mind not to bother
Our Loved ones to get Happiness

Love and Happiness not has to be Demanded
it has to be Commanded

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, there are out of town visitors too. Our town people looks forward to Sunday as so many people come here from other places. The priest used most of the themes from the blogs. Town people were smiling secretly. Thanks to Smile we have a big festival every weekend here

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome naturalist. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you that you write for me. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. This good blog. I like in Russia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    2. I enjoy blog. It very good. I read China

      Delete
    3. I read you blog Italy

      Delete
    4. And I like you blog Ukraine

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, You write so good. Mr. Supervisor come and say it good that you come 10 min early. I say yes my Madam tell me that so that why I do. I also focus work to. He say that good. I say yes but I feel very sad. He say why you sad. I say because my Madam need go walk to get coffee. Her only son very bad. He say that not what you Madam mean. I think he wrong but I no say anything because he Mr. Supervisor. I say him I want go after work to prey her. He say you can go during break but I say him I no take brake now. I only work. He want say more but I say him that I need go as I need do work. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciated your candid comments about your courage. It motivated and inspired us. The retirees have been dealing with these challenges and your blog provides a good perspective to us.

    The retirees are evaluating some organizational changes. In keeping with your wishes, no one will be removed but some roles will be changing. We needed to make these changes as we are mot moving fast enough on the Smile Encyclopedia, the mental health initiatives that you have inspired, the Smile with Smile program for local school boards as well as the other subcommittees.

    thank you
    retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter in law is saying bad things about me all the time. She sleeps very late and always invites her parents and her family. She does not even treat me right. Can you write something for her because she reads your blog every day.

    Mother in law of the Happy reader

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    The students read your blog tat the SRC today. We were working on the Smile Encyclopedia today however we had a very hard time focusing as we read your blog and the struggles that you mentioned. We were feeling inspired and humbled at the same time. This was a very emotional blog for many of us, and some of the students were seeing going for tissue to dry their eyes. We are calling it a day and will spend some time in the Smile corner. We hope to recharge ourselves tomorrow and continue then

    thanks
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yet another new blog today! Smile can create these blogs like a magician

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup Smile is a magician alright! She is magician with words. Interestingly her first language is American however instead of have a style similar to the great American authors her style is more closer to the English authors such as Wordsworth, Herriot, Dickens, Doyle and Bronte

      newbie

      Delete
  11. I thought that church would have helped clear the minds of the youth but I guess not

    Thanks mrizvi - I guess you read it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kids dont go to church Plunker. They run away and that's why they don't learn any morals

    I guess we should thank you mrizvi. At least you are commenting regularly

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really cool. Smile is showing us all how to be courageous. Look a this:
    "We are our own Music Makers We are Responsible
    to take our Life wherever We want to take it
    I always keep in Mind

    When We cry we cry alone and when
    We Laugh whole world will be ready to
    Laugh with us "

    Really amazing

    ReplyDelete
  14. This blog is definitely worth waking up to. The author has a good folksy style and also writes about good positive ideas

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Patricia Boris Linda Dave Karen Superwoman Literature Fellow Cleo
    Jimmy Brenda Batman Plunker mrizvi Kyle Newbie N Retiree Group Kim Keith
    Craig Tiara Marg Jasmeet Sheema Happy Reader and Mother in Law Kris
    Thanks All my Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk