Flower Shop


Image result for flower shop pictures













Dean My Dear Friend
Please don't stop Students

From Talking to Me from
Asking Anything They want

It is same like Watering Plants
For My Thoughts for 
My Daily Blogs

Comments from My Readers
 is one of My Lifeline
Don't cut it off please 
Thank You

Kris My Dear
Still waiting for Niklas 
Father doesn't has to go to Library

Kris You go and Help 
Niklas out Pay His Fee
Save His Career



It is Tuesday a mix Cloudy and Sunny Morning
My Club activities are off Today
I am done with My Morning Rituals
that is Shower and to get busy with Computer

It is 10.30 I got all dressed up to go with
Umbrella which I never take with Me
but today is 70% chances of Rain 

With My Last couple of experiences
I had no choice I have to take umbrella
I just started My Walk and it started
raining so I have to come Back

I changed My Plan also My clothes
and opened New Windows to keep Myself
busy and to enjoy My Time

First of all I made Banana Smoothie to
Neutralize My Feeling to Cheer Myself up 

One of our Washrooms needs some work
to be done so Workers will be coming around
Noon My Plan was to go for Walk and be back
by that time now everything changed
it is OK not the End of the world

I am now on computer and enjoying the
Beautiful View from My Bedroom Window
Workers are busy with their work

I made some Calls now it stopped raining
workers also now done for Today so
All Cards in My Favor

I started getting Ready taking My Chances
second time it is 12 .30 I am on Whites Road

I think Housing Business is Booming as
All the Apartments are now rented
All Trees are occupied some refusing to Take
New Tenants anymore

Birds keep on negotiating but No Luck
have to go Back as no Vacancy
It is a beautiful atmosphere to Behold

Birds are calling from inside their New Homes
Look busy in organizing Things I can feel
their Excitement and Happiness as They are
Talking in High Pitch

Everything looking Great after a Good Shower
I am at Tim Horton some Tables are vacant
still lots of People some old Faces like Mine
other Young Adults and some Teens

It is a Mixed Buzzing atmosphere around
will go to the Flower Shop across it is not a
Flower Shop it is a Convenience Store

I Trick Myself to get Treats so always call it
Flower Shop 

It is now Full of Beautiful Flower Baskets and
Flower Pots not inside but all around the Shop
and on the Side Walk it is giving
Colors and a Scenic View

I will walk home and enjoy Nature
My Lord is Great always keeps watching
Over Me Thank You God

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your back blogs and I cant find anything good. You are a big author so you only talk to university Dean and others. I gave food to bird but they are not my pets. They eat food and they fly away. I have stopped giving food to them. Why should I ?

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was a lot of fun. Lots of discussion about Smile's blogs

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWS was good as well. Smile seems to know how to get the pulse on her readers. The entire group was talking about the blogs

      Cle

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, You so good. You write so good today. I see job worker with video kid today. She say how you, I say I very angry. She say what happen did Mr. Supervisor give you hard time. I say no, he busy today because I go to talk him and he say he busy and no time for blog. I say Mr. Supervisor that I no talk blog until you ask I only want to come and tell you that Madam son is bad but he say he need go as he need urgent phone. That why I come to you. She say I no time to talk blog to. I say I no talk blog I want tell you why I angry because you need be very careful with you son. She say what you mean. I say that Madam only son make worker come fix washroom when Madam is there and not when he there. This makes Madam plan go bad and he no care. She say ok but why you tell me this. I say so you train you kid to be nice and not be like Smaile son and not make you wait for worker. She say he 2 year old so even if the kid is there I still need be there. I say but Madam son bad. She say I need to. I think she remember joke to. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. Our walk was just under 10 mins. I dont want to comment about how our short walk compares to yours as you dont like comparisons. The retirees read your blog after that

    The retired author led the reading of the blog. Se indicated that the scene that you have described is so vivid that it feels that she was there with you. She also pointed out that there are many other interesting techniques that you have used in your blog. She is asking which English literature school you went to

    The retirees are amazed that you got ready twice in a matter of hours. Some pointed out that it is too tiring for us to get ready twice in one day however I jumped in to stop the discussion as you dont prefer comparisons

    The retired nutritionist is asking for tips

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author

    The students and the professors read your blog at the SRC today. We also worked in the Smile Garden to make it nicer. The Dean was very pleased today. Our senior professes=rs believe that he is happy because of your comment about him They visited him today at his office and noticed that he has got a copy on his notice board. He is feeling very proud that you commented about hum and called him specifically in your blogs.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog was very influential in saving our business meeting today. Everyone was upset that they have to do rework because if a change in plans and then I read your blog. People realized that you can still enjoy the back-up plans. Even our customers were very accommodating after your blog

    Thank you Smile
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father again today. Father say he yes mind. Father say he yell Hannah today because she no make banana smoothi for father. Father say he need go library so he get new Agatha Krisy video from there. Father say he also tell Kris (me) to take father to flower shop. Father say you right it very good. Father say he say old almost 67

    (Hannah say father no happy because me no give father banana smoothie. She say she no good in cook so need to check on competer. She say she lucky that father like recipe. Niklas say he go Micdonald all day after skool because grandpapa no let him do anything at home. Me yell Niklas because when I go pay fees I see that he enter uni in rong year. He is in O Level so he no able go uni now he need wait. He only want enrol in summer course for experience but I no want pay fee because it to much. He need work but he keep wasting money. He no happy and go out. Me confuse. Me no no what do_

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing worker helper. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Will you put a sock in it! I mean I am getting sick of it. It is not fun. Really! I know I know

      Thanks mrizvi. I guess we should thank you right

      Delete
    2. Put a sock in it. Will you. I am getting sick of it. It is not fun any more. I know, I know

      Thanks mrizvi. I guess we should thank you, right?

      Delete
    3. Hey Plunker. Just take a little walk and calm yourself. Yes Smile has asked us to be kind

      Thanks mrizvi. Thank you so much for sharing the news that this is good blog

      Delete
    4. My apologies. I wrote the comment again because I thought my first comment did not go through

      Delete
  13. This is brilliant. I am loving it. Smile has described the following drama so well and in such a fun way. This is why her readers considers her in the same league as Herriot and Chaucer

    "I think Housing Business is Booming as
    All the Apartments are now rented
    All Trees are occupied some refusing to Take
    New Tenants anymore

    Birds keep on negotiating but No Luck
    have to go Back as no Vacancy
    It is a beautiful atmosphere to Behold

    Birds are calling from inside their New Homes
    Look busy in organizing Things I can feel
    their Excitement and Happiness as They are
    Talking in High Pitch"

    Absolutely brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello readers Family
    Thanks Boris Batman Plunker mrizvi Keith N Kyle Newbie Linda Dave Karen
    Superwoman Literature fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Brenda Tiara Kim Kris
    Cleo Craig Marg Happy Reader and Mother in Law Thanks All My Anonymous
    and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk