Body Language Counts


Image result for classroom  pictures











Niklas I Love You
My Friend


Beautiful weather 18 Degrees not too
Hot perfect with Breeze I am enjoying my
walk waiting for My Friend's Black SUV
to pick Me up

I am working Full Time Today Darts and
also Bowling I am walking around
Yesterday was Raining also at night

I see Dew Drops sparkling in Sun light
it looks White Pearls scattered on Green
Grass such a Scenic View to Behold

Twin Trees are Quiet One still not in a
Happy Mood I think It has more Problems
coming up to deal with

May be Loan applications not approved
He looks really worried the other one in same
Happy Go Lucky Mode with Smiley Face
I think He doesn't take Life Too Seriously

Birds calling from across all the Trees are Rented
I am enjoying the Whole atmosphere
My Friend is here so I have to go

I am in My Office Cubicle writing My Blog
I started thinking about Yesterday 

My Youngest Grandson had His Dentist appointment
My Son picked Him up from School He was looking
into very Bad Shape 

He didn't say much but My Son gathered His Teacher
talked to Him in a Harsh Tone He was not ready
to go back to School after the Morning appointment

My Son assured Him to talk to the Teacher so He agreed
to go but when He went to School that Teacher was
outside it was Lunch Time 

She shouted " OH You Are Back " that was enough
to make His Day My Grandson started smiling and
asked His Dad not to talk to Teacher about anything

I am writing the whole story to make My Point
that Teachers are So important in their Students
Life even Their Tone can make a Big Difference

My Eldest Grandson in Grade 12 not interested
in His Favorite Calculus Course as He says
Teacher is Bad

It doesn't mean Teacher doesn't know the Subject
Her attitude makes all the Difference even Teacher's
Smile Plays a Part in Students Life

Kids and Teens are very Fragile Handle Them
With Care You don't know You are not teaching
only the Subject 

You are Building Their Characters Carving Their
Personalities for Future for Our World
My Dear Literature Fellow You People are Lucky 

You have such a Supportive Teaching Staff 
I Salute Your Dean and all the Professors
They should be like a Role Model for all Institutions

In Schools We need more Support at Younger age
to get Best Results it is same like We are Planting
Seeds or Saplings to Flourish in Years to come

Role of Teachers is Very Critical at every Stage
You can Make or Break Their Personalities 

Subject comes after it is secondary if You are not
Smiling Students wont open up Their Mind and Body
to Grasp Your Knowledge

They will be sitting Down in the Class with Eyes open
and all the Apertures of Mind Locked up it will be
Like talking to Wall You have to make Them listen 
My Dear even Your Body Language Counts

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are talking about the role of teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a hoot. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants were from all lobbies. There were some folks who joined new today, they could not believe how much fun these walks are

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. We had another house full, standing room workshop on Smile's blog. I have been asked to do one more tomorrow.

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome psychologist! She is an awesome therapist! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't write for me today. Your blogs are so important for me. They are my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster


      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go video kid and say how you. She say I busy and no time talk blog. I say I no want talk blog. I come to tell you about you kid teacher. She stop work and say what happen. I say you need go and talk teacher. She say why. I say because you son teacher very bad and no say him you are back. She say what you talk. I say you need read blog. She say but my kid no go school he go day care and he no go back. I say yes but do he cry when he go day care. She say yes but all kid cry. I say but if he teacher good then he would be happy. I think she get head pain. I do 2 job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. Our walk was just under 10 mins. I dont want to comment about how our short walk compares to yours as you dont like comparisons. The retirees read your blog after that

    The Smile with Smile program subcommittee led the reading of the blog. As they were reading it and the tears were streaming from their eyes. They pointed out that this is a very indepth analysis and throught their careers they never came across such a comprehensive study. They all had very illustrious careers as educators such as Principal, Board Trustee, Elementary School Teacher and University Professor. Based on your blog they requested that we create a subcommittee on education. The retired corporate executive is not in favour of that as we have too many committees and are very thin on resources. She recommended that we discuss it in more detail is there are additional blogs from you on this subject. The Smile with Smile subcommittee agreed with the suggestion.

    The committee about nutrition is asking for your advice

    Thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors read your blog at the SRC. The students completely agree with your analysis. The subjects we have chosen are because of our teachers. The professors were surprised. The Dean asked the senior professors to form a committee to review the interactions of the professors with the students. We all think this is a very healthy and positive outcome of this blog

    thanks
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychiatrist. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You were right. It is a new blog. And an amazing one too

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I know. Smile is the best

      newbie

      Delete
    2. You guys are right. Smile is a maestro in creating amazing stories. Look at this:

      "Twin Trees are Quiet One still not in a
      Happy Mood I think It has more Problems
      coming up to deal with

      May be Loan applications not approved
      He looks really worried the other one in same
      Happy Go Lucky Mode with Smiley Face
      I think He doesn't take Life Too Seriously"

      But it is not purely art that is so amazing about this blog. This blog has substance. Now look:

      "Kids and Teens are very Fragile Handle Them
      With Care You don't know You are not teaching
      only the Subject

      You are Building Their Characters Carving Their
      Personalities for Future for Our World"

      Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!!

      Delete
  11. Father say you no yell father today. Father say you probably take brake. Father say he no joke. Father say he no able find yellow buterfly so he tell Kris (me) to take father to buterfly museum tomorrow. Father say Niklas ok. He become baby. Father say he will tell him more tomorrow so he understand why it good that he sleep tele room. Father say he yes say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say she cry lot because Niklas no room. She say she want give Niklas her room and sleep in tele room but Niklas no agree. She say she need 1 hour early now because animal need food morning. Niklas say grandpapa no let him watch tele in tele room and give lecture him and grandpapa call him baby in front friend. Me very tire because me take father lot place for yellow buterfly but no able find. I book apt tomorrow in buterfly museum. It very expense. I feel bad for Niklas and say him to take me library room but he no agree as he say that I need go there to read book. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy Moly, I am going Loony. This is killing me. Same thing. Give me a break. I know, I know

    Nice job mrizvi. You have made my day - again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CCCcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. You need to remember what Smile has asked us to do

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. Wonder what we will do without your comment kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris batman Plunker mrizvi Linda Dave Kyle Newbie Karen Superwoman
    Literature Fellow N Retiree Group Jimmy Keith Kim Brenda Tiara Craig Marg
    Jasmeet Happy Reader and Mother in Law Kris Thanks All My Anonymous and
    Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk