Love You Mom


Image result for garden bench pictures












Readers Family
My Dear Friends

Don't You worry about
My Bank Card

I have Joint Account
it is the same Pool

I Love to Walk so Like to
Do such Things

Sort of Faucets of Happiness
For Me

Go for that You will know
What You are missing

Kris My Dear I can not 
Imagine How come Any
Grand Father be Happy

Kick His Own Grandson
Out of Room to Enjoy
His Life

Making Someone Sad
No one can be Happy 

And that someone is His own 
Grandson

Niklas My Friend 
I keep trying Nothing
Working out

I will now start 
Praying for You

Trust Me God is watching
Over You



It is Tuesday Mixed Sunny and Cloudy
18 Degrees Feels like 22 with Rain of
and on I don't like to carry Umbrella
so not good for Me as Rain or Shine
I will go for My Walk

There is no Club activity for Me on Tuesdays
I go for Walk after My Morning Rituals

My Grand Kids having there Final Exams
so two of them will be back before 12
it is 10.30 I will go to Metro to get fresh
Bakery stuff to make Them Happy

Giving Happiness is never a one way Traffic
It Bounces back and comes to You so never
Hesitate to give Happiness to Anyone at Any Time

Worker for one of our washrooms is coming at 11
I will be back by then after getting things from
Metro You know I always give Treat to Myself
otherwise My Mind and Body wont listen to Me

I will get Blueberry Muffin for Myself and have
it with Hot cup of Tea for Kids I got Cheese Buns
Being Grandma is not simple it has some Responsibility
To make our Grand kids Happy

Birds were walking on the Grassy Patch by the
Side Walk They started playing Hide and Seek
as some of Them ran away to Hide in Trees

It started Drizzling while I was coming back
for a while I was feeling as if I am in My
Childhood Time Zone

When We liked to have a Shower in Rain and
Our Mom shouting " Come back You will get Sick "
We always Loved to ignore

I started visualizing that She must be watching Me
from upstairs and saying " Go Home You will get Sick "
Moms are always Moms

God Please Take care of Her 
I Love You Mom

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers still expressing their unhappiness with how Smile's only son is letting Smile do everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She has an awesome mother. She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for writing these blogs. This blog is so important for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I should have told you my name. I am so bad. That is why I am so miserable all the time

      N

      Delete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail today.

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun too. We talked about the Smile blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. We had a Toastmasters session today and again Smile blogs were the only items on the agenda. People, including managers, think that Smile blogs are transforming our corporate office. People are more positive and friendly since we started posting the blogs

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Fat job worker come and say how you. I say I angry because Madam only son make her wait for worker and grandbabies need food all time. She say why you talk because I hear you no take brake. I say I now take brake because my Madam alow me. I think she alow because she want me to talk about blog. She say I need go because I hear rong. I say no you stay because I need tell you about important. She say no I need go. I say her why you come then. She say she go. I think she need do something urgent because she run. I do 2 proud jon and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. Our walk was just under 10 mins. Our walk though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you take. The retirees read your blog after that

    The retired author led the reading of your blog. She pointed out that the various aspects of your literary style. She indicated that this is different than those of some other colleagues of yours. Tee retired social scientist also mentioned that she shared your activities as it relates to your grandkids to some of her colleagues who are currently practicing and are involved in developing a curriculum for grandkids and grandparents. They want to use your example in the curriculum that they are working on. They believe this will help other retirees to be better grandparents. As an example, your grandson is very close to you, you go to their games multiple times during a month, you take care of their dietary needs etc

    The retired health experts are asking for your advice about nutrition. This include retired nutritionist as well as retired dietitian

    thanks
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors read your blog at the Smile Garden as it is quite warm today. We enjoyed the blog. Specially the literature professors were enthralled by your blog.

    The students then went to the SRC to work on the Smile Encyclopedia. We are behind schedule again. This is because of the school work and research on other Smile blog related projects. We may need to work during the weekend again

    tank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing child psychologist. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another new blog today. This is amazing

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get used to getting fresh blogs every day. Just enjoy these blogs

      PS: there will be a fresh new one tomorrow

      newbie

      Delete
  11. Father say that you yell father every day. Father say he yes mind. Father say he go with Kris (me) to get rabit and also get red bird. He no able find yellow buterfly. Father will go tomorrow. Father say he yell Niklas because he cry. Father say he first explain and no yel right away but Niklas baby. Father say he say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say she happy that father able see rabit and bird every day but she feel sad that Niklas no room now. She say he room dirty but now no privacy. Niklas say he no no what do. He promise grandpapa that he keep room kleen but grandpapa no listen. Niklas say he sleep in tele room. Me tire because me need go many far place as father no able find red bird. Me will go far place to look yellow buterfly. Niklas want room but there no room. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will you put a sock in it! I mean I am getting sick of it. It is not fun. Really! I know I know

    Thanks mrizvi. I guess we should thank you right

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Plunker. Just take a little walk and calm yourself. Yes Smile has asked us to be kind

    Thanks mrizvi. Thank you so much for sharing the news that this is good blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smile knows how to paint on a canvas with her pen. Just look at this

    "Birds were walking on the Grassy Patch by the
    Side Walk They started playing Hide and Seek
    as some of Them ran away to Hide in Trees"

    Brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Kyle Newbie N Batman Plunker Linda Dave mrizvi Karen Keith Cleo
    Superwoman Literature Fellow Retiree group Kim Keith Kris Brenda Jimmy
    Tiara Craig Marg Jasmeet Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk