Bird Feeder


Image result for magnolia plants and bird feeder pictures



















It is Saturday Morning Sunny with 17  Degrees
10.30 am I am done with My Laundry
I have to change My Bed Sheets so
it was Extra Load Today

I was on Computer for a while
checking Messages from My Daughters
and Reading Comments from
My Readers Family

My Dear Retiree Friends don't You People
worry about Formalities You don't have to
write " This Walk not as Long as Yours "

I mentioned many Times there is no
Competition and also Everyone is Different
We have to Watch Our own Body

I throw away more than Half of My Small Coffee
and mix it with Hot water doesn't mean
Everyone has to do that

I noticed My Friend doing 2 Jobs is following
Me Ritually We have to go with our own
Mind and Body We can get ideas

But Filter it out before You take it into action
May be You are missing something
You give Value a Lot

I Believe if we are not enjoying Anything in quantity
or in quality We have to cut it out

I walk a lot because I am enjoying it
Watch Yourself Talk to Your Body go with
Your Mind 

I give a " Push " to Myself but never too Hard
I know very clearly that My Body is very Demanding
My Body wants Treats so I always keep that in Mind

Otherwise Body will stop listening to Me
We have to take into account Our Plus and also 
Our Minus

Where lies our Breaking Point of our Body
and also of our Mind I mean How Much Pressure
We can take Mentally and Physically

When our Blood Pressure starts Shooting up
When We will start feeling " Low " and
Our " Being Alone " will be changed into
" Being Lonely "

We have to take action Right Away before that Point
otherwise it will take more Time and more Efforts to
Control the Damage  

Listen to Your Body and Read Your Mind
Your Brain has to be in the Driving Seat 

Giving Signal to Your Mind to act accordingly
to Move Your Body in that Direction like
Body needs to be Pampered or it is OK to get going

My Dear Literature Fellow I am Happy that
Birds are visiting the " Bird Feeder " You People
installed in Your Beautiful Smile Garden

You People Created such a Wonderful Place for Yourself
also for Birds and Flowers All Credit goes to
You People My Friends

You People are Lucky to have Wonderful and
Supportive Professors and also Great Dean
Who are providing all the Opportunities to Flourish
Talents of Their Students

I Salute the Whole Staff beside Parents Teachers can
Play a Key Role in the Lives of  our Next Generation
They can Make or Break Their Personalities

Teens are very Fragile like Clay We can mold Them into
Beautiful and Remarkable Characters
just by Being Supportive They can do Wonders

My Dear Young Friends You have created Spot
of Happiness for Everyone around You must be feeling
Proud with a strong assurance that
" We can Do Anything "

I Wish all the Success for all Your Friends
Your Teachers are Role Models for all the
Teaching Institutions 

We need Support at every Stage of Our Life
You are Lucky to have that My dear

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, there are out of town visitors too. Our town people looks forward to Sunday as so many people come here from other places. The priest used some of the themes from the blogs. Town people were smiling secretly. Thanks to Smile we have a big festival every weekend here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look for this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. This good blog. I like in Russia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    2. I enjoy blog. It very good. I read China

      Delete
    3. I read you blog Italy

      Delete
    4. I read this blog in Greece. I dont read everyday as I dont get a chance but I read whenever I can. Thank you

      Delete
    5. Just wanted to let you know that you have followers in Latvia also

      thanks

      Delete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome naturalist. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. Mr. Supervisor come and say how you. I say I very happy because my Madam write blog for me. I say him I need go to prey for thank and prey for her. He say ok but you try remember her advice and no wear pink shirt or blue shirt or add water to coffee or get bread for bird and sell car not sell car and all other thing. I say but how you know what in blog because I no tell you blog. He say he need go to make phone. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter law write bad thing about me yesterday. She lazy and watch her soaps. She wake up late and not do anything. I do everything but ask her to help out with some cutting as it is too difficult for me. Instead of writing for me, please write for her because she reads your blog every day and listens to you

    Mother in law (of the Happy Reader)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go on our long walk today as some of the retirees were suffering from cramps. The retirees commented that they dont understand how you can go for your long walks as even our 10 mins walk are very taxing. The retirees instead read your blog at the cafe

    Based on your forgiveness of my unintentional mistake, the retirees closed the file on the motion to remove me from this role. On a personal note, I will like to thank you for your understanding. Also, I have taken note of your comment, and will try to refrain from mentioning the comparisons between walks going forward.

    Your today's blog requires a lot of research. There were a no. of points that we were not able to understand. We have established a subcommittee involving the retired experts from various disciplines to go through the blog and provide their assessment. The professionals include those from the fields of psychology, philosophy, mental health, social science, physical training and well being, health professionals and health sciences. They have started their deliberations on the blog already

    Thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    The students went through your blog at the SRC today. We felt very humbled when we read your blog. You have expressed a lot of confidence in us and we hope to repay that. The students feel that you are our friend as you understand the issues of teenagers and young adults. Most of the adults that we interact with eg our parents, teachers, grandparents and other elders often time dont understand us. They are well meaning but they miss the point and out undue pressure.

    Thank you so much
    Literature Fellow

    PS: the birds are continuing to flock to the bird feeder

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing author. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought that this is Sabbath so may be the kids go to church and learn some manners but I guess I was wrong

    Thanks mrizvi. Amazing that you guess right every single time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Plunker. Remember what they say about religion and politics - dont bring them up :-)

    Cool job kiddo. Good comment - specially that you write without reading

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yet another new blog! Smile is amazing - I dont know how she can write a new subject every day!!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just enjoy and get used to the idea of a new blog every day

      newbie

      Delete
  13. Father say you forget yell father today. Father say you probably take brake because you tell father every day. Father say he yes mind. Father say he no go out today as it rain. Father say he no want get wet. Father say he watch tele and spend time alone. Father say that he tell nabor to come home and eat with father. Father say he also tell Niklas to get friend home. Father say he yes say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say she very tire today because father ask nabor to come and tell him that he will eat big. Hannah say that she no time to do any laundry because she need cook for father and nabor. She say she now need do lot work. Niklas say he think he miss date for uni because no one help him. Niklas say he ask friend but Niklas no no if he complete application right. Niklas say he very sad. Me no able tell Niklas because father want me to watch Agatha Kristy on tele like you son. Me try help Niklas but father no want any one talk when he watch tele. Me yell Niklas because he wait last minute. He sad. Me confuse. Me no no what do.)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Linda Dave Keith N Kyle Newbie Batman mrizvi Plunker Cleo
    Karen Superwoman Literature Fellow Retiree group Jimmy Brenda Craig
    Marg Tiara Kim Kris Happy Reader Mother in law Sheema Jasmeet Thanks All
    My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk