Home Sweet Home


Image result for garden with yellow monarch pictures













N My Dear I will write for You
Please don't feel Bad


My Dear Friend doing Two Jobs
Please Focus on Your Job
Be on Time Thank You

Newbie My Dear Friend By The Way 
English is My Second 
Language Not My Mother Tongue



It is Sunday Morning Sunny 24 Degrees
will be 30 after Summer is Back My Dear
It is 9.30 I am done with My Morning Rituals
Laundry I did Yesterday 

Me and My Son are early Risers Others are
sleeping Kids use to sleep till around 1 pm
not like poor Niklas who has to wake up
most of the times before Sunrise

It is 10 am I am at Petticoat Creek standing at the Spot
where Lake is giving Two contrasting Views
On My Right I see Lake is calm 

This Calm side portraying Painting in Pencil Color
of many Layers the Far end is Deep Blue after that
Greenish then Light Blue the Last one is
Transparent like a Neutral Zone

On My Left Side the Playful waves giving a
look of Sea also playing Music it was a
Festive atmosphere

I started visualizing Waves were actually
talking to Me and playing Music as were also
Happy To see Me

I got confused as at the same time Birds started
Calling Me from Upstairs from Their Apartments 

Lots of Trees were there all 15 to 18 feet Tall
there are many untouched areas playing Main part in
providing Safe Heaven to Birds --  Squirrel and Butterfly

I saw small light Brown Rabbit was crossing the Path
where We were walking Rabbit was not in a Hurry
feeling safe as His Home was nearby 

At Petticoat Creek there are two Overhead Bridges
One for Pedestrians and the other one is for Trains
Two Types of Trains pass over that Bridge

One is Green and White GO Train which is inter city
the other is VIA goes to America
Birds and Squirrels not scared of Trains

Birds keep on Talking Playing around and Feeding
Their Kids in Their Basement Apartments under 
the Bridge

It was a Festive atmosphere White and Yellow
Butterflies visiting Flowers of Their Choice
I saw Bright Yellow Monarch Butterfly
usually I see Black or Brown

Walkway is still under water but now there are Logs
and stones to connect the other part of Lake
it was amazing to walk on that I also watched
Tadpoles swimming in water beside Me

We also taking our chances to walk over stones on
the Steep side to go on Top it was worth to watch from that
Spot I had a very Beautiful View of the Entire Lake

It was Sunny so water at Left side was sparkling
Waves playing Orchestra the Right side of the Lake
was Calm like a Good Listener Quiet and composed

While We were coming back I asked My Son to
drop Me at Tim Horton to enjoy My Time alone
I will write My Blog go to Flower Shop and
walk Home 

Today We have invited Couple of Families at our Place
But No Pressure Me and My Daughter in Law
will Handle 

She Loves to sleep on Weekends I never interfere
with that We have to give Privacy There is always
Give and Take in Every Relationship

We have to Respect and Accept with all Plus and Minus
there is no Blood Relation but Love and Kindness are
Key for any Relationship

 Believe Being Mother I have More Responsibility
to watch over Happiness of the entire Family
We have to ignore Nothing is End of the Day
Home has to be Sweet Home for 
Everyone at any Cost

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Friday, there are a lot of people who are coming. Most people come to read the blog before going home or to the pub. It is a festive atmosphere. The priest is here again. One customer asked him if the sermon will be based on Smile's blog from this week but he didn't answer and only smiled. The other customers smiled secretly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate noticeboards today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great. Did you also get the fresh SDs?

      Marg

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome butterfly watcher! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome rock climber. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is so important for me but you are a big shot and only write for big people like university Dean, researchers and other authors but not for me.

    I have started giving food to birds but they are not my pets. They just come eat food and fly away

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was very Friday like today. Some people were looking forward to weekend but most were not feeling good because they are hooked on blogs.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWS had a similar mood. The management is really making a push for all to adopt Smile's folksy style when communicating

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The toastmaster meeting was house full, as always. The participants enjoyed today's blog as it was very upbeat and description was very scenic

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, You so good. You write so good to. Mr. Supervisor come and say I happy that you come so early and do extra work . I say I will come 1 hour early every day now. Mr. Supervisor say you no need come that early, just come on time or 5 mins early. I say no I will come 1 hour early because my Madam write in blog. Mr. Supervisor say she no mean that come so early just come time and do work. I say I no want to take chance to be late. I say him but how you know what she write because I no show blog to you. He say he need go do work. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. We had our lollipop after that

    The retirees have suspended my membership as you did not indicate in your blog that you have forgiven my transgression. I understand and dont have any hard feelings as this is not my first mistake. I wont be writing these comments going forward as I am not a member any more.

    As for today's discussion, the retirees did not understand how you were able to walk over stones. This is extremely dangerous. The retirees know that you are adventure seeking but were not expecting this, even from you. Some of the retirees were thinking of following your lead and taking chances but the retired physical trainer and the retired professional athlete reminded them of the pitfalls of copying you.

    Again, it has been a very nice experience for me. I will still go to the cafe to listen to the blog but will not be allowed to participate in the meetings

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear recent retiree, you smart that you no try copy Madam, She like tarzan so if you copy her then you will get hurt. I feel bad for Madam because she only son very bad and take her to very danger place like make her walk on stone and take her flood lake. It no good to go there. We reader family so we need help each other and tell what is good and what bad. We no allow tell blog other though if they no ask. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  8. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing bird watcher. She is an amazing stone walker. She has an amazing readers family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find it surprising that English is not Smile's first language. I think Smile probably got her Education with an English speaking governess, I cant think of any other way that she can write these blogs

    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors read you blog at the SRC today. The Literature professors as well as all the students were surprised that English is not your first language. The Dean helped out and clarified to us that you probably meant that your fist language is American.

    I am not sure if I mentioned to you but the senior professors from the Marketing department, Literature department and Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence unit), are working on a joint project to characterize the key aspects of your blog. They want to understand what the characteristics are so they can use this to build an Artificial Intelligence module. This module can then be available for global consumption. The Dean has already told them that when created, this should be available free of charge as you have waived copyright restrictions. If you have any suggestions to expedite this work then pleas let us know.

    The Smile encyclopedia project is going at half speed. Dean still wants to drive this forward but a no. of professors are involved in various other research initiatives relating to ideas that you have shared in your blogs (eg Seniors' social challenges, Mental Health issues, Nutrition, Parenting, Communication, Literature, Bird Watching etc)

    thanks
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you no yell father today. Father say he joke, please no mind. Father say he like you blog and go see see again today. Father say he try look for yellow butterfly but no able find it. He say you Kris good because he take you to lot place like see see, watch bird, see rabit, see butterfly. He say you Hannah give you banana smoothie and oatmeal and pack lunch every day. Father say he Kris (me) and he Hannah (me wife) and he Niklas (me son) very bad. Father say he no say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say she no able find banana smoothie recipe. She say she go far but no able find cane sugar to. She say father no happy and yell her lot but she need help Niklas to because no one help Niklas. Niklas say grandpapa no let him play game on tele because he say he need watch Agatha Kristy like you. Me take father to see see but no able find yellow butterfly. Father angry. Niklas sad. Hannah tire. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is yet another masterpiece. Look at this

    "This Calm side portraying Painting in Pencil Color
    of many Layers the Far end is Deep Blue after that
    Greenish then Light Blue the Last one is
    Transparent like a Neutral Zone

    On My Left Side the Playful waves giving a
    look of Sea also playing Music it was a
    Festive atmosphere

    I started visualizing Waves were actually
    talking to Me and playing Music as were also
    Happy To see Me"

    It is like Picasso painting his masterpiece !

    Brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Linda Dave Boris Kyle Newbie Batman Plunker mrizvi Superwoman Cleo
    Tiara Karen Jimmy Brenda Literature Fellow Retiree Group Craig Kim Kris
    Jasmeet Marg N Keith Thanks All My anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk