Count Plus Only


Image result for Garden  with Bench  pictures









Niklas My Dear Friend
Thank You for
Not Smoking

Father wants to Enjoy
His Life 

I Feel Sorry for You and
For My Friend Hannah
I Love You

Animals must be in Father's Room 
He can see all Time
 Enjoy More



It is Saturday Sunny Bright Day
with 20 Degrees I will do My laundry
I have to change My Bed Sheets so
Have to do two Loads

I was on Computer for a while Checking
Messages of My School Friend from Sydney
Australia She writes Every day

When We are getting Older These Childhood
Connections are Like Treasures in Our Life
Who knows when it will be Lost

Many of My Friends are already gone
We have to Value Each and Every Connection
as I mentioned in my earlier Blogs

These are Like Signals from God like Knock
at Your Door after checking Messages and going through
Comments from My Readers Family

I went to Frenchman's Bay to check the Water
Level in the Lake I am watching now the Beautiful
Body of Lake all swollen up with Lots of Water

It is already Flood Warning so most of the area is
Closed I was able to go to some Parts
I can see clearly that Lake is divided into 

Two Parts one Big Body of water with Waves
Playing around water sparkling due to Sun Rays
smiling and also taking Part in the Games

The other Smaller Portion of Lake was in a Sober
Mood very Calm and Quiet 

Birds in Flocks were Flying from one Part of the
Lake to the other Part touching down the Water
Surface still keep on flying to the Far end then
going Back to the other Part of the Lake

This was an Ongoing activity I think They had
Their Annual Sports Day the View was like
an amazing Airshow

Weather was perfect Sunny with Breeze not too
Hot on the way Back I asked My Son to Drop
Me at Tim Horton to have My Time alone 

Coffee House is Full mostly Kids from Church
with Parents and Priest it reminded Me of the
Priest of Ireland at My Friend's Smile corner

I am sitting at one of the Table for Two with
My small Coffee one third Coffee two third
water I am thinking about My Friends

Happy Reader and Her Mother in Law
Living with Family is always a Mixed Plate
For Everyone not so easy My Dear

I mentioned in My earlier Blog that there is
Nothing with Total Plus Every Plus has some
Minus attached 

We have to accept Everything as a Whole
We have to find out and Count only the Plus
This will change our Thinking

I told You before our Thoughts are Everything
These will be Faxed to our Brain -- Brain will
Direct our Mind 

Mind will give Direction to our Body to act
in Positive Direction one more Thing We have to keep
in Mind Never Ink Your Negative Thoughts

It will deteriorate our Day --  Our Life also
Our Personality 

I am going to Flower shop after that Walk Home
and enjoy My Nature Walk

My Dear Readers Family 
My Blogs are getting Longer Day by Day
I am Sorry about That

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. There are lots of customers coming even on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Still working on getting the blogs posted from the weekend.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please post them before the Smile Walks? We read them before going for the walk

      Jeff

      Delete
    2. I have now posted all blogs in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Sorry for the delay, I was delayed as people kept coming to get copies from the printouts

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday) They were saying that we are happy because we get to read 3 blogs today.

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's blog and how she is completely "weather proof". Does not matter if it is flooded lake or frozen lake, she enjoys life!

      Cleo

      Delete
    5. I have got more requests from managers who want to attend Smile Forums. Some will join the SWs.

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome water level checker. She is an awesome author. She is an awesome councillor. She is an an awesome psychiatrist. She is an awesome friend. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you for writing it every day for every one. I dont know what I will do without this blog

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And I posted the one from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Sick job worker come and say thank and say sorry. I say why you say thank and sorry. He say because you come to help but I sick so no able to thank you yesterday and sorry because Mr. Supervisor get angry even though you try help me. I say I no mind but you no need thank me you need thank my Madam. He say please no get angry but why you tell blog every time it no good. I say him I no get angry you because you no know how good my Madam is. She help so many people. She check water level lake for government in Canada. She go government conference. She big science. Dear Retirees and Dear Literature fellow write big encyclopedia for her. Her dad very punctual. She tell dear Sheema and dear N what do. She tell retiree how walk. She tell dear Literature Fellow how study. She help dear me to. She tell Dear Dave and Linda what do. She tell dear Keith Walker what say in meeting. He say he forget that he need make urgent phone. I say him that I want tell you more about Madam but I think he brake finish because he run. I will go to him tomorrow and tell him more because he ask. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have.

    As we were going through your blog we were very concerned about your well being. You should not be going to the flooded lake. It is not safe. Though you are very adventurous, we were hoping that your son would take better care of you and not let you venture on these dangerous excursions or at a minimum be there as a safety precaution.

    The comments you shared regarding the in-laws scenario are very much applicable to a no. of us. The subcommittee on joint family living made copies of the blog and have shared that with others too, ie outside the retiree groups. They have specifically shared that with social workers and first responders who often times are asked to deal with these situations. As one of our members was a senior manager in managing these groups, she indicated that this is a major problem in the society and your blog, specially your folksy style, will be instrumental in helping with improving this situation. We know that you dont object to these outreach situations thats why we took the liberty of doing that without your explicit permission.

    The retired physical trainer and the retired professional athlete are asking for your advice about physical well being

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Though this blog was about family issues, but it is very applicable to business as well. We were in a meeting where each department was complaining about each other and not able to get along. During the break I suggested that we refresh our minds too and read this blog. The entire meeting dynamics changed. The department heads realized that we need to look at the situation as a whole.

    Smile is fantastic

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors read your blog at the Smile Garden today as the weather was quite pleasant under the tree. The Smile Army put together a little event to celebrate your blogs and also asked us to have refreshments.

    The Dean planned to invite Theater and Performing Arts but also invited the sociology class. For their benefit, we went through the reading of your yesterday's blog as well. They could not decipher the deep meaning from your blog and will research it further.

    We were thinking that the Theater and Performing Arts department will not find your blog meaningful but they were very impressed with how you are using the symbolism of twin towers and birds to highlight the problems and issues of social housing. They are going to be looking into this further and establish a theater event based on it

    Thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing lake goer. She is an amazing grand mother. She is amazingly active. She is an amazing advisor. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say yes he want enjoy life but tell Niklas and Kris and Hannah to enjoy life to. Father say he bring animal in his room because you say so. Father say he give Niklas smoke so he can become big boy. Father say he cry lot like baby. Father say he tell Hannah no look cane sugar because it to tire for her. Father say he do that because you blog. Father say he yes say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say you blog did majic. She say father listn blog and then tell Kris move animal his room. Niklas say you help him lot. He say grandpapa give smoke but he no smoke because you say no. Me very tire and very happy that father listen you. Me no what happen. Me confuse. Me so happy. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well well well. Here we go again. Another day, same thing. I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

    Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

    Great comment mrizvi. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Linda Dave Batman Plunker mrizvi Karen Literature Fellow Kim
    Kris Keith Superwoman Retiree Group Jimmy Brenda Cleo Craig Marg Tiara N Kyle
    Newbie Jeff Happy Reader and Mother in Law Thanks All My Anonymous and
    Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk