Key to Healthy Living


Image result for backyard garden pictures

















Dear Kris I had Sugar Cane 
Juice after many Years

Not the whole Glass
just quarter of that

Please let Father know
He can understand

Leave the Juice for a while
Father can wait

Niklas career important
please help Him
if Father didn't help You
when You were Niklas age

Don't have to do the same
it remains like a Scar to
Kids Personality
for the rest of their Life

They will repeat the same to
their Kids so the coming 
Generation will also suffer



It is 20 Degrees Sunny Beautiful Morning
after Thunder and heavy rain last night
it is 9.25 I am Lucky to have My 5 Minutes
Time alone Slot 

Walking around on My Driveway
Twin Trees look Happy with so many
Bird Families I think all the Apartments
are rented now

Kids playing around the Trees I can hear
Parents busy talking inside their Homes
I now see Rabbit on My Neighbor's Front Garden

The Solo Tree at the end of My Driveway
near  the Basket Ball Pole now started
flourishing 

Beautiful Pink Peony Flowers not Happy
after Heavy Rain looking down may be
having cold or Flue

My Friend's Black SUV is here so I have to go
I am in the Library now working Full time
Darts and also Carpet Bowling

Thinking about My Dear Retiree Friends
asking about My Nutrition I don't know
what to write I don't take anything special

Take one glass of warm water before Breakfast
Hannah My Friend You were asking about
how to cool down Oatmeal Porridge for Father

I mentioned earlier too I don't make it every Day
I cook enough quantity of that in My own time
for about a week and keep it in the Fridge

Take 2 Tbs out of that in a bowl with milk and
one Tbs of sugar microwave for 1 minute
it is as good as Fresh

I take one fry egg and throw away it's yolk
not good for us after 40 I don't take full
cup of Tea now I make just about quarter
of a cup with pinch of sugar and pinch
of Tea leaves

I couldn't get Tea leaves in small pack so
I tear off Tea bags and put it in small container
even one Tea bag is enough for Days

I don't drink Coffee at home but in Club and
Tim Horton take just couple of Sips
I like Dairy products no Fruits as it looks
too much work for Me

I like Vegges cook Myself from raw don't
like meat and chicken though I eat sometimes
I take small Dinner at around 8 pm after that
take one Tbs of Metamucil in tap water 

I don't drink cold water and also no water after meals
take small bowl of cereal at night after 10 pm after that
take one cup of hot water with one Tsp of honey
and slice of fresh Lemon

I go to bed at 12 midnight before that involve
in cooking busy with computer no lying down
in between from Morning 

I don't take any medicine only Calcium 500 once a
Day and Vitamin D 1000 Twice a Day
I have long time Osteoporosis so take Vitamin D
injections every 6 month

I am not a good Reader no time for that
for writing I need 10 minutes to jot down
My Stray thoughts that is My Blog

I still believe to think positive is key to
Well being and Healthy Living 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Friday, customers are lining up outside my shop to read blog as inside is completely full. They come here before going home or to the pub. The councillor is here as well. The priest was here in the morning as it is less busy then. He was making lots of notes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was very fun today. We took the nature route. Lots of interest in Smile's blog from today.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWS was great. We had a lot of participants from lobby B and they were discussing about Smile's blog from earlier this week about seniors.

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. One of the Senior Managers in Lobby D went to get the coffee and was surprised that people there were not celebrating Fridays and instead are talking about plans for coming back to Monday. She knows me so wanted to know from me what's going on. I simply asked her one qs, were they talking about blogs or Smile. And when she said yes, I simply told her that what she heard is true. I asked her to participate in one of the walks next week and she will find out what she is missing :-) I thought I will share this with you so you can enjoy this too

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome psychologist! She is an awesome therapist. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you for writing it every day. This is what I look forward to every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards. I was pulling in the parking lot just as Craig and Jasmeet were going in the office. So probably lost by 1 minute

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't see you before posting the blog. The box of fresh SDs was already there. There was one additional donut for the poster.

      Jasmeet

      Delete
    2. Sorry I didn't see you too. I have mixed feelings about Fridays now.

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, You so good. You write very good to. Job Worker with video kid come and say everything ok why you no join the team on coffee break. You never miss that. I say no I no want coffee now because my Madam no like coffee. She say but she drink small sip. I say how you no I no show you blog. She say she need go make urgent phone. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. We had our lollipop after that.

    The retired dietician and retired nutritionist led the reading of your blog today. After that we talked about your eating habits and the impact on healthy living. The retired dietician and retired nutritionist were amazed at the limited amount of food that you eat and your focus on healthy living. They pointed out that the amount of food you eat is simply right for Western civilization as we dont tend to do too much physical activity, yet eat a lot. They also noted that by limiting the caffeine intake, you are keeping yourself more hydrated than most people. The subcommittee on healthy living and the subcommittee on nutrition are planning to get together and jointly research your ideas further. Once they have completed their investigation then they will submit a joint paper on proposals for eating to all the retirees for our consideration. Both subcommittees have thanked you for your blog and have requested you to share more information as you see appropriate

    The subcommittee on parenting has again requested for your advice. They are specially interested in comments about teens as a no. of the retirees have grandkids in that age group

    Thank you

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors went through your blog at the SRC today. This was not a common reading if the blog as the Dean invited members of the faculty of Health Sciences to read the blog. This was not accidental but he planned it after he went through your blog earlier. It was actually the turn of the faculty of Otolaryngology but that was changed as the Dean thought that your blog will be more pertinent for the Health Sciences faculty. As he anticipated, the students and professors were left in amazement at the blog. They pointed out that your diet is what they have been recommending for the Western hemisphere. They are going to be reviewing this blog further for analysis. They thanked the Dean for the invitation. They were requesting to be invited again but the Dean explained to them that there is a waiting list of other faculties who have expressed interest

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father every day. Father yes mind. Father say father also want juice after many year. Father say he no want hole glass but 1 small size like you. Father say he yell Kris (me) lot because Kris (me) no find sugar cane juice or rabit or bird but you Kris get rabit for you nabor. Father say he yell Hannah (me wife) because she no give father Calcium and Vitamin D but give medicine. Father say he say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father yell her that she give medicine but she need give medicine because father high blood pressure and other thing. If she no give medicine then father will get sick. Me no go office today but work home so I can call lot places to find sugar cane but me no able find. I know how you Kris able find so many thing. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing trainer. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess I am wasting my energy in trying to teach the kids. They will never learn

    thanks mrizvi. Brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats the spirit, Plunker. Why bang your head against the wall. You already know that we have tried but it is just a waste. Also, Smile has asked us to be kind

    much appreciated mrizvi for letting us know that this is a good post

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing. It is not just a flowery blog, it includes some very sound psychological and philosophical guidance. Just look at the following:

    "I still believe to think positive is key to
    Well being and Healthy Living "

    Simply brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Though we have been camping and cut off from civilization, we are still making regular treks to civic spheres where there is access to your journals via the wizardry of internet. Our neighbours at the campground asked us the rationale for making these circadian sojourns and as we were in a playful mood as a result of reading one of your masterpieces, we elucideated that just like the elephants go to their watering holes or weary caravan look for oasis in a desert, we need to have our daily intake of Smile's writings. They did not believe us at first, but when we showed them your writing, they also became addicts of your literary genius

    Thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Dave and Linda, it good that you read Madam blog but it no good that you tell Madam blog to nabor without ask. We reader no allow tell blog if no ask. I think Madam is nice and no mind but we reader family need be careful. I do 2 proud job and not tell blog if no ask

      Delete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Linda Dave Boris Superwoman Keith Plunker mrizvi Batman Jimmy Cleo
    Brenda Tiara Kim Kris Literature Fellow Retiree Group N Craig Marg Jasmeet
    Karen Kyle Newbie Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk