Signals of Hope


Image result for peonies plant pictures

















My Dear Kris

forget about Sugar Cane Juice Father can wait

Please focus on Niklas 
My Son spent Days and Weeks
to work with His Son
to choose University

Niklas can not do alone
He needs help
His Career is important



It is Tuesday 14 Degrees Bright and Sunny
a bit cool We need light Jacket
I am off Today no Club activities for Me
I have My day Plan ready

Morning Shower then couple of hours
on computer checking Messages
reading Comments from My
Readers Family

It is 11.30 I am on the Road for My Walk
Freshly cut grass so Refreshing to Behold
and to enjoy the Scent of Nature

Lilac purple Flowers so Beautiful also
the atmosphere around is scented out of this

Big Rose like pink Flowers of Peonies looking
Great at My Next Door Neighbor's Front Garden

Small Black Birds with Deep Red Wings
Sitting on Electric Wire above the
Railway Track also the small Black Bird
With Dark Blue colored Head

My Dear Retirees and My Senior Friends
please don't ever feel low and down
I told You earlier 

Don't take Old age as a Sickness or Weakness
it is our Golden Era to enjoy 

Being Single Mom for nearly whole of My Life
with Work and family of 5 Young Kids
I never had Time for Myself to take a Break
to think about Myself never to enjoy 

This is My Time Out I know I am getting Older
Day by Day losing My Strength now during
My Walk sometimes while coming back

I have to sit down near Dunbarton School
on the Benches at Bus Stop it is mid way
to My Home and Bridge is Uphill Walk 

I don't live in Fool's Paradise I am aware
of My Weaknesses but We don't have
Only Our Body 

We have our Brain Our Mind along with
our long Experience on our Resume
of dealing our Life all along

We have to make use of Everything to make
this Era of our Life Beautiful 

I think Old Age is just one of the stages of
our Life Cycle like our Childhood and
Our Youth Period 

We don't have to be alarmed by our Old age
it is the way You look at it not Glass Half Empty
It is Glass Half Full My Dear

We Have Our Own Time to make our Own Plans
Just Do it and Enjoy Your Days

I am at Tim Horton it is full of Young Faces
Students from High School
They give Me Hope and Assurance 

Their Happy Faces look like giving Me
Signals and Messages like saying to Me
Don't You worry We will take care of the
Days to come

We will Clear The Mess around the World
May God Please take care of their Smile their
Happiness their Confidence --  Amen

They are our Asset our Future our Hope
keep watching over Them please
Thank You God

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. In our case, participants still were talking about Smile's blog from 2 days ago. There still is a big debate going on about it

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. Yet another successful Smile forum today. Participants were taking about the role of seniors and the message of hope in Smile's blogs

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, You so good. You write very good to. I go job worker with video kid and say her that I want to look at your kid every day. She say why. I say because you kid lot confidence and he will change world. She sat but he only 2 year old, he cant even change himself. I say yes but it complicate. My Madam write in her blog but I no allow tell you if you no ask. I think she remember joke because she didnt answer but go away. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,
    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees appreciate the comments that you wrote today. We debated about the blog for quite some time but could not come to a conclusion about the messaging that you shared. Some interpreted it that you are indicating that old age is an opportunity for us to slow down and enjoy life, whereas others took this as an admonishment of our slow and lethargic nature. For those, who considered your blog as admonishment pointed out that your activities are not even close to what we can accomplish. As an example, you help your grandkids whereas our grandkids help us. You encourage your kids whereas it is just the opposite for us. We dont cook or go for walks as you do. We are wondering if you can please help clarify to us

    The Smile Encyclopedia subcommittee is asking for your guidance in helping organize your blogs. If you can please provide suggestions

    thanks
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say Kris (me) need get sugar kane because Hannah (me wife) no able make sugar kane juice if he no able find it. Father say Hannah check with market and they no have sugar kane. Father say you Kris waste time with his Niklas. You Niklas should able pick uni. When Kris Niklas, father no help Kris pick uni. Father say he say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say he go look for sugar kane in many place but no able find. She say father want juice because juice make you strong and father want strong to. Me want say good job to you Kris because he help his Niklas. Me also try help but he no able understand. Me no time because me need go find sugar kane to. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing people person. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors read your blog at the SRC today. The students were not surprised that your son spent so much time with his son to help me select the university. All our parents did that. The professors mentioned that the fact that you were there to help your grandson is a plus. The Dean mentioned that though you have not written about it, you must have played a key role in the selection of the university.

    The literature students again went through the reading of the blog. The literature professors find your blogs as very stimulating for the mind as well as for reading.

    We have started the Smile Encyclopedia project. I have been selected as the student lead whereas the Dean is the sponsor. There was a debate about which professor should be the lead as your blogs span multiple faculties. The Dean suggested that we have multiple co-leads. Based on the suggetion, senior most profesors in Science, Social Sciences, Psychology, Philosophy and English Literature will be co-leading the project. The team will include quite a few other students and professors but we have not worked out all the details yet. If you have any suggestions then please let us know

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog was instrumental in the success of our business meeting today. Our progress was slow as participants were looking to take frequent breaks. When I went through the blog, they realize that you need to work hard and only then relax. They were inspired by Smile's examples

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  14. This blog is a classic!! I mean who can match the following:

    "Lilac purple Flowers so Beautiful also
    the atmosphere around is scented out of this

    Big Rose like pink Flowers of Peonies looking
    Great at My Next Door Neighbor's Front Garden

    Small Black Birds with Deep Red Wings
    Sitting on Electric Wire above the
    Railway Track also the small Black Bird
    With Dark Blue colored Head"

    Smile is a literary genius!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Readers
    Thanks Boris Keith Batman mrizvi Plunker Linda Dave N Superwoman Karen
    Jimmy Tiara Kim Kris Literature Fellow Retiree Group Brenda Craig Marg
    Cleo Jasmeet Kye Newbie Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk