Aroma and Fragrance


Image result for lilac flowers pictures with bench












Father Please Help Niklas
You can help Him 
Ask Kris to
Check His Application 
and Pay the Fee

Father I need Your Help You can save 
His Career You can do it
Time is running out

Ask Kris to take Niklas to Library and 
Work with Him
At Home He can not have Time

I will Pray for His Application
to submit this Year
Please don't Yell at Niklas
He needs Help



It is Beautiful Monday Morning with
23 Degrees My Friend is busy Today
so not picking Me up 

My Son will Drive Me to the Library at 9 am
Library opens at 9.30 but premises opens
at 9 am I will sit on the Bench inside
and write My Blog

I am enjoying My 5 minutes time slot
on My Front Garden there is a 12 feet
Lilac tree when I open My Door to get out
I smell the Fragrance around the atmosphere

Twin Trees are quiet one of them is loaded
with small Rust color Cones I can not see
any Flower around the whole Neighbored
is Full of Green

When I talk about the height of Trees
You people don't have to get surprised
I just compare Myself with Trees
I am about 5 feet  so it is all My guess Work 

My Dear Friend N if You read My Blogs I mean
in between the lines You can easily find that
there is always a Message for Everyone 

My Blogs are like Mixed Plate I use people's
Name only when They directly ask Me about
something specific otherwise write indirectly
addressing All My Readers

" N " My Dear Friend I am in the same Boat so
can understand You very well as I mentioned so many
times that I Trick Myself to feel Happy 
and it works for Me

These Things I write not only about Myself but are
Tips for Everyone for All of You My Readers

Please Read My back Blogs you will be feeling Good
I give Title of some of My Blogs here You can go through
there are so many more You please check

These are some of My Blogs 
for People Living with Families
and Retirees like Myself

1 : Just a Push
2 : Give Colors to Your Day
3 : Knock at My Door
4 : Trick and Treat
5 : Alone <--------> Lonely ?
6 : Hope  --------> Power
7 : Note of Thanks

Please Read these Blogs and what about Your Birds
it will be a Great Hobby and good Pastime
don't stop spreading Bread pieces in Your
Front or Back Garden 

Whichever suits You I mean where You like to
spend more Time of Your Day 

I am always here You can talk to Me
Don't You worry My Dear 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was a lot of fun. Lots of discussion about Smile's past blogs about retirement and joint living

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWS was good as well. Smile seems to know how to get the pulse on her readers. The entire group was talking about the blogs

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. We had a house full in the Toastmasters. All every wanted to talk about was about her past blogs as management wanted me to supply copies of her past blogs to all attendees.

      Jimmy was instrumental in getting the copies to everyone in a timely manner

      Kim

      Delete
    4. You are welcome Kim. It was a team effort as everyone wants to read about the blogs

      Jimmy

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your past blogs again to see what advice you included for me but I didn't see anything. Can you please write something for me because I read every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile,

    You write so good. You write so nice to help other that it give idea to me. I go job and say hello Mr. Supervisor. He say hello. I say I think you stress because you move your head side-to-side after you talk to me. He no understand and say excuse me. I say I try help because my Madam help so many people. He say remember you Madam say no talk blog. I say yes but I no talk blog. I just remind that if you read blog then it will help you. He tell me he need go make phone but I think he head hurt because he try shake head. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our walk today as the retirees were very tired and cramped from our earlier walks. The retirees instead go straight to the reading of your blog. I will not make a comment about how short our walk is compared to yours as you dont like comparisons.

    The retirees were very appreciative of you referring to your previous blogs. This is a good reminder to us and we have asked the retired data scientist to tabulate the information that you have included for cataloging purposes. We have also advised the subcommittee for Smile Encyclopedia to make sure that this information can be followed up on

    Also the subcommittee on joint family living is working extra hours to go through your past blogs. They mentioned that this is like stumbling in a goldmine. The cafe manager has extended the Smile Discount to all the subcommittee members as a gesture of goodwill

    Thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors read your blog at the SRC today. It was raining today so we did not go to the Smile Garden. We did replenish the bird feeder as we did not want the birds to go hungry as a respect to you

    The Communication and Public Affairs class was invited to the reading today. Though you do not talk directly about the issues, they mentioned that your blogs have a very folksy style which can be used in Public discourse. They intend to do some investigation and find out how they can use your style to do a better job of reaching out to the mass public. They wanted to ask for your advice but the Dean told them that you are very busy and they need to solve their problems themselves

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you no yell father today. Father say he try help Niklas today. He also tell Niklas course for uni. Father say he yell Niklas because he lot lazee. Father say he big so need do thing on own. Father say he yell Kris (me) lot because he no help Niklas and Kris (me) no take father library like you Kris. Father say he no say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say she cry today because no one help Niklas only you help him. Niklas say grandpapa yell him lot today. Grandpapa say Niklas lazee. He say that in front of his friend. Niklas say grandpapa tell him to find course to find rabit but there is no course in uni for that. Only you Kris find it for you. Father yell me because me no take father to library like you Kris. Father yell me that I no help Niklas for uni like you Kris but I no time. Niklas cry. Hannah cry. Father angry. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gone on too far. Will the kids learn anything. They need to be more respectful. At least read

    Thanks mrizvi. I guess you read the blog, right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reelaax Plunker. Just caaaaaaaaaaallllllllmmmmmmmmm down. Kids will be kids. We need to take it easy with them

    You are doing a great service to the readers by letting us know that it is a good blog. I dont know what we will do without this

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another new blog!! Smile is factory of ideas

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just enjoy the blog! You are right that Smile is a factory. Thats why they are having problems creating an encyclopedia. By the time they go through one chapter, she has already produced 2 more. They cant keep up with her

      newbie

      Delete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Linda Dave Boris Karen Superwoman Keith Kim Kris Tiara Jimmy Cleo
    Literature Fellow Retiree Group Kyle N Batman Newbie mrizvi Plunker Craig
    Marg Sheema mrizvi Jasmeet Brenda Happy Reader Mother in Law Thanks
    All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk