Slide Show


Image result for backyard garden pictures












My dear friend I am living
at the same beautiful Place
where you are living the
whole world is beautiful

God scattered beauty all around
to make us happy and to enjoy
we have to take some time to look
around

Start your Mornings to behold
the beauty of Nature which is
changing every moment in every
season if you miss the moment
you wont see it again it is like
a slide show

Please keep your eyes open you
will see the world is beautiful
not that picture of the world
which we try to paint in the News

Not the people we try to present
in the News there is Love
and Beauty all around us
God makes sure to start our day
with beauty and happiness
we have to be vigilant to keep
ourselves away from sadness


Now My Today's Blog

I was on my driveway waiting
for my friend to pick me up
leaves of gold were everywhere
all around me but I see pebbles 
of different shapes also stones
dry leaves and soil too

It means God is providing us
with so many choices to pick up
same like in our Life to live
we can choose whichever
path we like to go

We have to make our own choices 
he is a Great provider giving us
wisdom and free hand He is
not going to block our choices

He is watching us from above
keeping His trust that we
wont go wrong but we go wrong
I say most of the times break His trust

He doesn't mind cleans our slate
every day to do practice  our
try and error

We have to keep our promises
and try not to break His trust
please my Lord give us strength and
wisdom to choose the right path



Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in the Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Madam Smile, you good writer but you better person. You say me you same though we not. You big scientist, you big writer, you live big house, you got so friends, I do 2 job, I live in small flat, I no write, no good English. You so nice

    mrizvi: See how nice Madam is. Read so you can be like her

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is so awesome! She writes beautiful blogs! She is an awesome scientist! She is an awesome adviser to the retirees! She treats everyone well!! What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    @mrizvi: Start reading this awesome blog

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog Italy. I no like you son.

    mrizvi: you no read

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went through the blog and were very appreciative of it. We are meeting later this week to talk about the advice that you have shared with us in the past. I know we have been asking a lot but it will help us if you share any additional insights with us about walking and keeping one's own company. As an FYI, next meeting will be jointly hosted by our ex corporate executive and the retired philosophy professor.

    mrizvi: Retirees strongly feel that you should read these blogs

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  6. You blog very good. I read from Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lost the race to post the blog (again). It was already posted when I got to the notice boards

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted the blog on the corporate notice boards A and B. Also posted in the cafeteria

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fun blog. Every day a different flavor

      Cleo

      Delete
  9. I like blog. No like you son. No like mrizvi China

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is so amazing! She is an amazing writer! She is an amazing scientist. She is an amazing traveller. She has amazing friends. Sheis so amazing that she showed her grandson to be a hockey coach. What an amaing person my Smile is!!!

    mrizvi: Please read blog before you commennt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today's blog is a pleasant commentary on what we need to be evaluating every day. The choices in front of us

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog provides a perfect start for the morning. It always have something interesting to perk up my day. With so much negative news all around, it is good to start the morning well.

    Thank you for writing every day

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will stick to my resolution today and not say anything bad about mrizvi or Smile's only son. Even though they have both been bothering Smile a lot, I will try to ignore them (Deep breath Plunker. Deep Breath).

    The blog was another of Smile's master piece. She is superb in terms of how she uses the language to create an amazing picture

    mrizvi: Please read. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did it, Plunker!

      Karen

      Delete
  14. Your blog is full of positive imagery and new.

    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am writing for the first time. I dont read your blog too but I heard from someone that you are generous with your advice. I will understanding if you dont write for me. I will not have hard feelings

    My situation is complicated. I live with combined family in a small but beautiful village. Though we are living in the continent, we are still old fashioned. My dad used to work in city. He is always looking for things to do but now retire. It is a small town so life is very very quiet. I am not sure what I can do. If he not doing things then he get bored and depress. I not sure what to do.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Kris Jimmy Sheema Cleo Karen Brenda Linda Dave mrizvi Boris Plunker Keith
    Batman Superwoman Retiree Group Newbie Hina Tiara Sam Xin Fellow Writer Thanks All my Anonymous Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone for making My Day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk