Never Underestimate


Image result for backyard garden pictures










For My Retiree Group
and all Seniors like me
and my New Reader who asked
for advice

It was 1993 when all of my four
daughters married and gone my
only son was working and on
top of it doing his Masters too
so he used to come very late

I was living in Ottawa lots of
snow and temperature goes
even to minus 30 and feel like
you can imagine

I moved there from London Ontario
which is 2 hours Drive from Toronto
Toronto is a big Multicultural city
so living there was not hard though
London is in snow belt zone

I used to take Grey Hound coach
to visit one of my daughter living in
Toronto at that time 

Ottawa is 4 hours Drive from Toronto
you can cover the whole city in
25 minutes when I moved there
I figured out I have to pass my time
from 8 am to 10 pm as my son doing
long hours

First thing I got my monthly bus pass
to get out as much I want or as I need
in the mornings after breakfast I used
to walk to Bayshore Mall which was
10 minutes walk not easy in snow
when hard I used to take bus

I joined many organisations to pass
my time like Oxfam, Immigration Center
Carlton University and Computer classes
I scheduled my time table to get busy
to live in a day tight compartment

We don't have to look anywhere to
anyone we don't have to engage any
therapist give a chance to yourself

All problems lie within you and all
solutions lie within you never
underestimate yourself 

Trust in God and trust in yourself
it is a deadly combination can do
all the Magic just try that 



Comments

  1. I posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are rushing to read the latest blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is so awesome and brilliant!!

    mrizvi: Read the awesome blog

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Adviser,

    We appreciate the blog that you wrote for retirees. A no. of retirees called me to express their admiration as well as appreciation for the blog. We will meet tomorrow to review the advice you provided to us.

    Dear Adviser, I noticed that my comment from yesterday was not posted. I read the blog on my phone and though I thought that I commented but it appears that the comment go through. Mu apologies for that.

    mrizvi: Please read the blog

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You do so many things. You join so many organization. I do 2 job and no time for organization. Your son no good, he should come early. He no take you care

    mrizvi: please read blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lead a very inspirational life. Both of us have to travel for business and we dread it if we need to stay on a weekend at any place. The reason being that we just dont have anything to do. This in the day of the internet where we can, if we choose to, immerse ourselves in you tube videos, movies etc. However anyone who has faced the tyranny of an empty room will vouch for your accomplishment. And we are just talking about one weekend, you did that for months ! We have printed this blog and carefully placed it in our travel carry on bags so we can read this when we are in our hotel rooms in the future

    thank you for sharing this

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Father say he no be able to do it. He always ask that I back at 4, because he no be able to stay alone. He talk to neighbour and go Facebook and watch internet. He say you real good. He say you son real bad if he leave you alone until 10pm. I agree father. I also say that he very bad. He no take you care

    mrizvi: you so bad girl. Father angry with you

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mother in law cant stay alone for more than 1 hour. I dont know how you were able to do that for the whole day, every day.

    You seem like a very easy going person. I wish all mother in laws can learn something from you

    a miserable daughter in law

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read blog Italy. Also show to my mother because she cant stay lonely for 1 hour. Say it is boring. No to do.

    You no give advise to retired people only, you should give advice to mothers too. You give lot advice to retired already. They no smart. All time want more more.

    mrizvi: you noty, you no read, only comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing scientist! She is amazing writer! She is an amazing poet! She has amazing friends! What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    mrizvi: Read the amazing blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smile is re-writing the definition of iron lady. And her only son is re-writing the definition of a bad son. Absolutely ridiculous that she is forced to have solitary confinement from sunrise to dusk and then a few hours after that. Why is the corporate dear not coming home early enough. And look at what Smile has made of the the time. Instead of getting bored at home, she turned around and made it into something really special and memorable. Not to mention, all the volunteering and giving that she did to the other organizations.

    A super, super lady. Too sad that her only son is treating her worse than Trump will treat his enemies

    mrizvi: Read the blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been using my phone to read the blogs and not being able to comment regularly. I like the phone to read the blog because it is very easily accessible.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Readers Family
    Keith Cleo Karen mrizvi Xin Superwoman Linda Dave Jimmy Plunker Sheema Hina Boris Batman
    Retiree Group Newbie New Reader Fellow Writer Tiara Kim Kris Brenda Brandon
    Thanks to All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk