Fly Away


Image result for London houses pictures










To My Retiree Friends
and Seniors like me


When I think back about My 
Parents I feel they were very
strong I believe every Parent
is like that 

When we grow older our body
becomes weak but all the
great experience of coping with
Life is on our Resume 

We tackled all the difficult
Moments in our Life with
patience and grace

I don't believe Retirement
is like a contagious disease
and old age is like a Waiting
Area where we have to wait
for our last train 

Train to go to leave to depart
cut all our strings from our
family and friends

I believe every Parent is living
and enjoying a much better 
life than parents of Era before

I still remember half a century
back my Mom cooking on one
gasoline stove for family of seven
then it was my turn 

I was cooking with two gas
burners had my black and white
TV and my education
my family and work life

Nearly half a century after my
children are Parents with all
the High Tech facilities

World is moving forward with
greater opportunities to enjoy

To me Retirement is like a
Fly Away from our cage 
cage of work and cage of
household responsibilities

Now it is time to do our own
things we never thought before
we never had time to think 
about before

Let us celebrate our Retirement
age start doing our things and
enjoy the Golden Years we have
This is Gift from God for us
Thank You God



Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in the Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome parent! She has an awesome family! She has awesome friends! What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You cooked for your kids and also went to government conferences and also did science. I do 2 job and no time but always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Father say you blog always make feel better. He say you positive and give energy to him. He say he learn lot from you. He no understand how you did so many things. Father say that he worked only but no did that good at work. I tell him that he no think that and no compare with you because you big shot. I will take him to walk tomorrow as he say it too cold today as temp is 16C and he old man, almost 67

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have posted the blogs in 4 lobbies ie lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The second Smile Forum was another success. Again we had more people than were invited.

      Kim

      Delete
    2. I could not attend the Smile Walk today with you guys as I am working form home but I did my own Smile Walk. I am so much in the routine that I cant skip it

      Tiara

      Delete
  7. You blog good. I enjoy discuss with family at dinner in Russia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate you writing an inspiring blog to help us be positive. We talked about it during our morning coffee meeting and were very appreciative of it.

    We have postponed our Smile Walk today also as it was not sunny and no. of retirees are not comfortable starting a new venture in inclement conditions. We are hoping to start that from tomorrow

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like you blog France. I no read with family. I read alone. All in family read alone too. We talk blog dinner

    merci

    ReplyDelete
  10. Again a new way of looking and admiring different ages of our lives and reminding us that old age is not useless, its time to enjoy and make the most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have been enjoying the constant access to the blogs that our hand held devices provide us. We both frequently refer to the blog during the course of each day. It provides an opportunity to reflect on the blog and keep us current.

    Though we have been enjoying our daily dosage of Smile vitamins, we realize that we may have been short changing yourself by not providing our rudimentary comments. I hope you will excuse us for being negligent

    We wanted to share our perspective on your today's blog. It is true that we are more technologically advanced, it is also correct that we are making more elaborate use of the scientific achievements, as an example our handheld devices allow us to always keep us connected with your wise words, however we are wondering what your introspection is regarding stress and mental anxiety that it creates. We will be waiting for your contemplation, whenever you get a moment

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Smile is amazing! She has an amazing family! She is an amazing writer! She is an amazing poet! She is an amazing scientist! What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is cool. We like it in Spain

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Ok ! Here we go again! mrizvi has many good comments. Sorry, I meant one good comment which she writes every day - without reading

      Delete
    2. Thank you for letting us know. So kind of you. Pretty amazing that you can comment without reading

      Delete
  15. Never commented before but this is a cool blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Jimmy Cleo Tiara Kim mrizvi Keith Karen Linda Dave Superwoman Sheema
    Retiree Group Brenda Plunker Boris Batman Happy Reader Fellow Writer Xin Kris
    All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk