Driving Seat


Image result for london houses pictures








To My Young Readers
whom I trust they love their
Parents

When we grow older our
children are in driving seat
we can do our things still
sometimes need a push

My dear children it will be
great if you just let us know
that you are there for us it
will make a  big difference

You don't have to hold our
hands in our walk to our
old age retirement days
Life trail

Just show us the Direction 
when we get puzzled and
start losing track

I am 70 plus with long time
Osteoporosis and Arthritis
I am doing it because
my son gives me a push

I don't have any grocery list
of mine as I live with my son
I share whatever there more
than enough for me

I love to go to do grocery for my
family it gives me opportunity
to have a feel that I am not retired
I am still in enough to defy my age

Same thing while doing laundry
changing bed sheets and helping
in kitchen cooking for my family

Last week I was raking leaves 
with my son it was amazing
I always do that

My Young Readers please
give a push to your parents
we need that from time to time

You are in driving seat to change
our lives it wont happen overnight
believe me it will happen

When you are doing their
laundry always take them with you
make them to put clothes in Washer
same thing with Dryer

Take them for grocery they wont
like it still you have to give a push 
to make it happen 

It will take more time and efforts
but keep in mind that you are doing a
great job making great contribution
in your parents life

Take it as a joint project with
your parents to keep them more
active and mobile they will
be more than happy after



Comments

  1. Dear Madam Smile, you so energy and active, you rake leaves, teach hockey son sons, you so nice that you want do laundry for your son, you no have grocery too. You also go club, and go library. I do 2 job and I no that many thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is so awesome! She is an awesome parent! She has awesome family! She has awesome friends! What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are coming in from the church. This being Sunday, I have put a copy of all the weekly blogs on the table. Some customers dont come every day and they are all interested in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father say you do lot thing. He say kid should do all thing for parent. He say parent should no be asked to rake leave or make food for kid or laundry. He say that he old, almost 67, so only want kid to tell him where remote for tele is and give him food when he want and turn light off when he sleep

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kris Father, I no want say thing to you because you senior, almost 67 but please remember that Madam is very knowledge person. She never wrong. IF Madam say night, you say night. If she say day, then you say day. She big shot. I do 2 job but always read blog

      Delete
  5. I loved reading this, it's an important message and I'm glad you're spreading it to all of your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    Though your target audience for today's blog are young people, the retirees do appreciate your advice to them. The retirees however would like to humbly request that you dont ask children to force us to do physical work. Our members dont rake leaves, they dont do their own laundry, they rarely go to watch their grandkids games, or participate in preparing dinner. The retirees prefer activities such as bird watching, or sitting in the backyard, or watching sports on televisiom, basically anything where we can sit or lie down and dont have to do any physical activity.

    As this is the weekend, our members did not participate in the Smile Walk today. They are planning to meet in a day or two to plan the Smile Walk activity. I am wondering if you have some thoughts or advice for us on that

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am back this Sunday from my business travels. During my travels I read the blogs on my phone however do not comment as it is difficult. Not only do I read it, I also discuss with my colleagues as part of business meetings as it serves as a good ice breaker.

    I know I am late but I wanted to share my favourite moment. For me it is returning back home, though it is for a day only, and being able to sleep in my own bed. When I travel, which is often, then I find that reading the blog keeps me tethered and it is by far the favourite moments

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Keith Walker, it good that you talk Madam blog to your job people. I do 2 job and no time, but I always read blog

      Delete
  8. This blog is nice. I enjoy with family in Russia

    ReplyDelete
  9. i enjoyed this blog with my children, thanks for sharing
    beena

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing poet! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing scientist! She has an amazing family! What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You blog is so nice. I prefer read alone in France

    ReplyDelete
  12. What the hell! Again!

    Thank you mrizvi. What an insightful comment that you have. Amazing that you can comment without reading. Wondering what your tomorrow's comment will be

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chill Plunker Chill

    It is nice of mrizvi to take time out from schoolwork to post the comment for us. It may be a meaningless comment, sorry I meant meaningful comment

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been reading on mobile however I borrowed a computer in the library to write today's comment.

    This is a very inspiring message to our kids however I think they need to do much more than that. It is not enough to simply ask their kids to help them with raking leaves. Just my 2 cents

    ReplyDelete
  15. kul blog (Poland)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Karen Keith Kris Linda Dave Maheen Plunker Batman mrizvi Boris Happy Reader
    Superwoman Beena Retiree Group Fellow Writer Newbie Jimmy Tiara Cleo Sheema
    All my Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk