Sparkling Stream and Gold Leaves

 







Sunday -- It is the first day of November. Cloudy and rainy morning with 2 C. My back garden looking beautiful with full of Gold leaves. I am  watching and enjoying the flow of rain drops on the glass top of the patio table on the left side at my deck. I popped my face out to enjoy the musical notes of the rain drops. Beautiful view to behold, to enjoy, to cherish these moments.

It is 10.30, time at our place in Canada, is now one hour behind than the time of yesterday. It is normal routine to adjust the short days of winter. My son is fixing the big round wall clock of our TV lounge. I am done with my breakfast and also watching TV and spending time with my son. 

Now time to go to my room to be with my computer. To be with my friends and to spend time with my daughters. They will send me messages to set time to call. I will adjust my schedule to coordinate. We parents have to be flexible, keeping in mind that our kids have family of their own. 

Our kids must be busy with their family matters. We have to make adjustments. Give them liberty to pick the timings to connect. It is more than enough that they still having some time off from their busy schedule, to be with we parents. We have to appreciate and admire their efforts. 

Yesterday was cold day, cloudy with 2 C below zero. My son skipped going to lake. We went to Danforth park. It was great. Gold leaves were scattered all around. Water sparkling in the nearby stream. It was amazing to watch the gold and coffee leaves floating in water. Sun also came out to add up the beauty of the atmosphere. 

I was dressed up in layers. My maroon sweater underneath my long black coat. I also had my gloves and woolen stole on. I enjoyed. Today it is raining, I will make other plans to enjoy my time at home. We have to make adjustments with whatever is available. 

Don't have to wait for the moments. Make use of whatever is there. We don't know what will be the next. It is difficult to coordinate the timings and our existing health situation. Our Mood also plays a key role while enjoying our moments. There are so many variables.

Go with the flow. Don't waste time. Do what you can with the available circumstances. Get busy with things to stay away from negative thoughts. Live in day tight compartment so to leave no space for negativity.


Dear Readers Hope everything fine at your end.

Everyone following the Directives. Mask and keeping distancing. I know this is difficult time for everyone. Please have patience. This too shall pass.

Dear Retirees I hope things now are back to normal. No Indian people influence. No political and Religious talks. Keep it like it used to be before. Please respect everyone's emotions. Thanks.

My Friend "N" you must be reading my Blog. I love you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk