I Think It is Classical, not sure

 







Friday -- Beautiful bright sunny morning with 4 C. It is nearly mid November still no sub zero temperature. What else we need to celebrate our days, here in Canada. I am done with my breakfast, enjoying morning tea in my back garden, walking around on the deck. It is a quiet atmosphere still looking great.

Trees are loaded with Bronze and Copper. Not much Gold left, might be stolen away. Beautiful Coffee color leaves are scattered around on the green of my lawn, adding up the scenic beauty. I know snow is on the way. It is just matter of weeks and my walks on the deck, will be over.

Who cares, what will be the next. Future, we don't know. Present moment is everything. Try to drain every drop of happiness from the moments in hand. Don't bin your moments. Life is a gift from God. 

Every moment is precious. It goes on slipping from our hands, to be changed into our past. We can not turn the pages after that. Done is done. Today is everything. Keep that in mind. 

I can't see my friend the Black Squirrel. Must be still in bed. You know how the boys are, staying up all night, busy playing video games. Not their fault. It is their time to enjoy their life.

It is 11.15, I am in my room with my computer to connect with my family and friends. My daughter, the middle one messaged me from Grimsby. She is not feeling well. One of her colleague is in quarantine. Things in England are not good. They are under lockdown for couple of more weeks but schools are open. She was going home, picking up, her son from school. It is already afternoon at her place. They are five hours ahead of the time in Toronto.

For the last couple of days, my leg was giving me problem. It is my years old accident with motorbike. My muscles were crushed. That problem erupts up sometimes. Last week, my sleep was not good. This is our age. We just have to ignore and try to move on. What you expect from more than half a century old machinery.

My son is planning to go to lake. I am getting ready to go. It is cloudy and a bit cold 4 C, I will keep that in mind, will dress up in layers. We have to take care of ourselves, not to be a burden for our kids. They already have too much to deal, with their work and their own family matters.

In the morning I woke up late, took me long to be out of bed. My body was not in a switch on mode. We have to push our body, to keep it mobile. What we don't use, we lose. But we don't have to push it hard. It never works out.

On the way, going to lake, I am getting coffee and donuts, to give treat to my body. For smooth running, we have to listen to our body otherwise, our body wont listen to us. It wont cooperate with our day plans, to tackle our day to day matters. Their is always give and take in every relationship. 

It is 11.45, I am at lake. It started drizzling, we have to go to some place for shelter. I am at Frenchman's Bay at it's canopy site. There is enough space to walk around, to enjoy my coffee and donuts. We have to make adjustments, have to go with whatever available.

Water looking great. I can't see people around. Just two people walking with their dogs. I can hear the melodious music of rising waves. They are displaying beautiful dancing steps. I don't know much about dancing. I think, it is classical, not sure. Beautiful moments to behold, to enjoy, to cherish. Thank You God for always watching over me and making my days. 


Dear Readers please follow the directives. Wear masks, when required, keep distancing. Thanks.

Dear Retirees, I hope Diwali event cancelled. No influence of Indian people. They must have taken back seat and now let things be like it used to be before their entry. I hope Priest now stopped bringing his dog. Everyone having patience, showing tolerance to respect emotions of everyone in the group. Please keep the Reading Sessions of my Blogs out of any political and Religious discussions. Thanks. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk