The Twin Tower Apartments

 







Sunday -- Cloudy morning with light drizzle. Strong wind warning for the afternoon. Weather advisory is, " stay home ". People are already staying home because of Covid situation. It is 2 C, not below zero, so stay positive. Glass is half full, not half empty.

It is 9.45, I am done with my breakfast, enjoying morning tea, sitting in the TV lounge. Sports Channel is on, my son is watching and also busy with his computer. I am watching that too, also enjoying the scenic view of my back garden, through the big glass panels in front. 

It looks like a quiet atmosphere. On the deck, my steel garden table with glass top and the four chairs looking great, neat and tidy, washed under rain. This garden table plays very important role in my life. It's glass top helps me to figure out, what is going on outside. Helps me to chalk out my day plans accordingly.

It's role is like my personal weather channel. Looking at the glass top of my garden table, I can figure out if it is bright sunshine, rain or snowing. By the amount of snow deposit, I can figure out, whether it is just a crust or a thick sheet of ice. Same is with rain. 

This glass top provides me reading for the intensity of rain. For now it is displaying a light drizzle. I just opened my patio door, enjoying the melodious music and the beautiful view of rain drops falling on the glass top of my garden table. 

It is 11.30, I am in my room. My computer is switched on, my window curtains are drawn up. I am enjoying the scenic view of my front garden. Grass started changing it's color. Not lush green anymore, still looking beautiful with tinge of yellow. Gold and Bronze leaves are scattered all around, adding up the beauty.

My red wooden bench is sitting quietly on the left side of my garden. Magnolia tree standing like a skeleton, with just couple of leaves left on it's body. The "Twin Tower" apartments, I mean the two tall trees on the garden of my next door neighbor, look vacant. Can't see any bird there. I think, Fall is the season, to wait and see. It is sort of time off, to evaluate our own selves. Time to take a break, to slow down.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk