I am still in the Rink, not retired

 









Sunday -- Beautiful morning, today we have our first snowfall here in Toronto. Trees displaying a look of Christmas, all decorated with white fluffy stuff. It is 6 C below zero. How long we can skip this sub zero temperatures. December is just around the corner. Weather channel predicting 10 cm of snow by the evening. 

My back garden is not a garden anymore. The green of my lawn is under white sheet. The glass top of my back garden steel table, showing me that 6 cm of snow is already done and it is not stopping any soon. This glass top of my table, works for me, like the display chart of the weather around. 

Last night my sleep was not good. I now don't get panicky. I change my spot from bed to my chair, to be with my computer. Now I don't track time, enjoy my shows, play scrabble and card games to distract myself. It is working well. I go to bed whenever my body directs me to do that. 

We Humans learn from our mistakes. There is always room to improve. But first, we have to calm down. Try to get ourselves relaxed. Nothing can be done positive, when we are panicky and under pressure. Our mind can not focus. Pressure clogs our mind, makes the atmosphere foggy. Our mind in such condition, is not able to work properly, can not think clearly to take right actions. Take some time off, to have break, to get things smooth.

It is 11.15, I am in my room, done with all my morning chores, at downstairs. Done with breakfast, enjoyed my tea in the TV lounge, to be with my son, to spend some time together. Emptied the dishwasher. I like to pitch in with whatever I can do to contribute. 

We have to do these things to make ourselves useful for the family, we live with. This gives us power to think positive. It boosts our confidence. Switches our Mind from negatives to positive. We start thinking that we are not done yet. We are still in the "Rink". We are still working, not yet retired.

Anyway, now I am in my room. My computer is switched on. I can see miss calls from my daughters, on my Messenger. I will call them to make my day. Blinds of my windows, are drawn up, to connect with the world outside. My front yard looking great.  

Red wooden bench is half embedded under the heap of snow. My friend, the Black Squirrel is playing with snow. Skeleton trees with white decorations, look happy. I am enjoying the entire view. It is a scenic atmosphere to behold, to cherish. Life is good. No complaints. I am happy. Thank You God for everything. 


Dear Readers hope everything is all well at your end.

Must be following the Directives, keeping the distancing 
and using Mask, wherever is required. Thanks.

Dear Retirees, I hope things are back to normal. No more dogs outside the Cafe. Indian people not taking the front seat. Everyone enjoying his time like before the entry of Indian people. Please no Religious and Political talks. Respect everyone's emotions. Thanks.

Dear "N" I always pray for you. Love you.

All of you, my Dear Readers, have a great time. We have to keep thinking positive. There is always light at the end of tunnel. This Too Shall Pass. Take one day at a time. Get yourselves busy with work and Things to do. Things will be fine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk