Go with Whatever Clicks

 









Friday -- Beautiful sunny morning of early November. Weather is great in double digits for a change. It rarely happens for we Canadians. I am enjoying my morning tea, walking on my deck. It is a quiet atmosphere. Not much colors left on trees around. Gold leaves are scattered on the green of my lawn. Beautiful view of my back garden.

Black Squirrel is not here. I think must be enjoying down at the lake. My son planning to go to lake too. I am getting ready to go with him. It is scenic view here. I am walking on trails, trying not to crush the Gold and Copper leaves scattered all around. One side is the lake. Water at the right is sparkling like Silver and Gold under the sun. While on the left, displaying all shades of Blue, Grey and Black.

The rising of ups and downs of waves, shows their excitement and happiness. I can feel their thrill and also enjoying their melodious music. This is sort of meditation. Two birds are also here somewhere in the woods. They can see me, I can't. They are saying Hello to me. So nice of them. Couple of people walking their dogs. Some are biking, some enjoying their walk. 

I am happy, enjoying everything here. Today I am not bundled up in layers. I am wearing my black jacket, my son bought for me from his work place. Underneath is my favorite light blue jacket. I got it years back from Oxfam in Grimsby. I was in England, visiting my daughters. I still remember, I got it for four pounds. We don't have to look for pricy things. Go with whatever clicks. 


Dear Readers hope things are fine with you people.

Dear Retirees These are election days in America. Please make sure no political talks. No pictures of any political figure. No Religious talks. Have patience. Keep the atmosphere out of personal matters. Respect everyone's emotions. Let everyone enjoy the Blog Reading Sessions. Thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk