I Love My Woolen Stole

 







Friday -- Beautiful mixed cloudy sunny morning. Weather is also great not below zero. It is 6 C, like a summer for we Canadians. The heap of snow, which was here, couple of days back, all gone. My red wooden bench looking great on the green of my front garden. 

I remember years back, my days in Ottawa. Over there I used to see snow floating on the surface of Rideau Canal even in the month of May. I remember the beautiful view of the Canal, frozen and turned into a great Skating Rink.  

My son was working in "Nortel", at that time, we used to live near "Bayshore Mall". My son used to be busy with his work and with his Masters. I used to go to the Mall to pass my time. Ottawa is beautiful city of lakes and gardens. I still remember the scenic view of the "Britannia Beach", from my kitchen window. It was amazing. 

In the month of May, the entire city looks like city of Tulips. Yellow, Red, Orange, Purple, all colors are scattered all around the city. Tulip Festival has historical background. Dutch princess Margaret was born in Ottawa, during  2nd world war. We still get gifts of thousands of Tulip Bulbs from Netherland. It is an amazing festival, worth to watch and to cherish the beautiful moments.

Tulip festivals and the the sub zero temperatures, which used to go down sometimes 45 below zero, is all history. Time flies, things change. I now live in Pickering, 20 minutes away from Toronto. Below zero temperature days here,  are not long and rarely cross 30 below zero limits.

My sleep is good for a change. I used to listen to my body but I noticed that, she is going too far, crossing her limits. I changed my bed time from midnight to 1.30, to 2.30 and then to 3.30 am. But she was not happy. Not listening to me, not ready to go to bed, even at that time.

I was stuck with my body's demands. It was time to put my foot down. Time to change her attitude. She has to realize that everything works on "give and take" system. Nothing works one sided. Same is listening. This also goes both ways. The other person also has to listen. Anyway we sorted it out. Now my body is fine with my midnight cut out timings. 

I switch off my computer anytime after 12 midnight. It takes some time to wind up and going to bed. Things are working well for now. Let's see for how long. 

Couple of days back, I went to Pickering Mall. My son was going for his hair cut. He dropped me at the Mall. I was there after March. Eight months passed. So much is done between these eight moths period. Time flies. Not many people were in the Mall. I went to Dollarama. It is my favorite store. 

Got my gloves, my woolen stole and my woolen cap. My stole is beautiful, one side is Brick red, while the other side is Mauve with maroon tinge. I got it for four dollars. Glove for three and cap for four dollars. I walked around to enjoy my time alone slot. We have to avail whatever is there to make our day and also have to get gifts for our own selves, sometimes. 



Dear Readers hope things are fine with all of you my friends.

Dear Retirees, I hope, the Retired Priest's dogs are home not outside the Cafe. Things now must be getting back on track like before the entrance of the Indian Temple people. Please try to enjoy your time. Not let Religion and Politics to ruin the atmosphere of the Blog Reading sessions. 

Hope my little friend, Niklas enjoying his time, playing his video games. His father Kris not cutting his phone anymore. 

My Dear "N" hope you are reading my Blogs. Love you.

I wish everyone of you my Friends, a great time. We learned now to handle this Covid situation. Nothing to worry about. We Humans have ability to adjust in all circumstances. We will be fine. We are ready to tackle whatever is there. Just bring it on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk