Just Do It

 










Tuesday -- Beautiful cold morning of early November with 2 C. It looks quiet at my back garden. Black Squirrel must be still in bed. Gold leaves are scattered all around on the green of my lawn. I can't see any bird. They must be gone to South of the Border for rest of the season. Same is with Butterflies. They be back in Spring with flowers.

We have to be busy with our own things in this cold and Covid period of time. First spell of snow was yesterday early morning. It was for short duration, started at night, didn't stay long. My son had to go to Home Depot. I went with him to get out. 

We have to avail every chance available to make our day, to get busy, to get out. He went inside the store, I walked outside to pass my time. It was very cold. I was dressed up in layers still was not comfortable. From there I went to Shoppers Drug Mart to pick my routine medicine. Calcium 500 mg for my Osteoporosis to supplement my bone density. I take that, one tablet every day. 

We have to be cautious for our health. Specially at our age. It is a must. We wont like to be a burden for our kids. After that I went to Frenchman's Bay. There were only two cars in the parking lot. It used to be full, couple of weeks back. I didn't stay long. It was very cold. 

I just wanted to have a feel of the atmosphere at lake side. Things change so fast. We have to avail whatever we can at the moment available. Don't know what will be the next. I was back at 1.15. That was enough to pass my time outside. Now time to do other things. 

Have to make banana shake for my son and for myself. Have to make lunch for my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy. He is back from school. My eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy is here from London. He is off from his Uni for one more week. I will make banana shake for him too. He likes that.

To make our day, we have to keep trying to put smile on the faces around. This will bring happiness to our own self. What goes around. Comes back to you. This is law of universe. You will never go wrong with that. Just do it.


Dear Readers I hope things are fine with everyone of you. Please follow the directives. Have distancing and wear Mask whenever is required. Thanks.

Dear Retirees this is election day in States. No pictures of Kamala Harris or of any other politician. No political and Religious discussions please. These are very personal matters. Leave it as private and personal. Respect everyone's emotions. Let all feel comfortable and enjoy their time. Thanks.

Dear "N" I hope you must be enjoying your time. Please don't stop reading my Blogs. Thanks. I love you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk