What a beauty to behold

 









Friday -- Beautiful sunny and bright morning of late November. Not so cold. It is 12 C, like a summer for we Canadians. I am done with my breakfast, enjoying tea, walking on my deck. It is a quiet atmosphere. Not many colors around. Some trees look like skeletons. I can see some Bronze and Copper on the bodies of couple of trees. Can't see much Gold around. I think, stolen away. 

I didn't have good sleep last night. No use of wasting time, lying down in bed. I was out of my bed, switched my computer on and enjoyed my favorite show, to distract myself. For smooth running, first have to relax ourselves. Just try to calm down and take some time off. We don't have to push, it never works out.

I went to bed, may be anytime after 2 am. I didn't check. We have to avoid to keep track of time, while our sleep is already disturbed. It will add up pressure and will result in anxiety. Time pressure will be the killer for sleepless nights. Just relax. Nothing is end of the world.

Anyway, I started my day a bit late. It is 11.30, I am at Petticoat Creek. Lake looking beautiful. Water is sparkling like Silver and Gold under the sun. What a beauty to behold, to cherish. Life is good. Couple of people walking their dogs. Not many people around. 

It is 12.15, I am in my kitchen, making banana shake for my son and for my own self, to give a treat to my body. We have to listen to our body otherwise, it wont listen to you. There is always give and take in all relationships. 

I checked my table calendar in the morning. I have to change my bed sheets and have to do two loads of my laundry. One load already done. My bed sheets and towels are in Dryer. I start doing my laundry, before having breakfast, so that be done side by side. We have to adjust our things to do in our day plan. We have lots of time. Every morning, we have bulk of twenty four hours, to spend, to do with whatever we want. Thank you God for everything.



I thank all of you, my Dear Readers from the bottom of my heart. Your prayers worked out. My daughter will be out of quarantine in two days. Thank you so much.



Dear Friends in Ireland please keep following the Directives. Keep social distancing and use Masks, whenever required. Thanks.


My Dear Friends in offices, please don't ask about the single donuts for the Poster. My Friend, the Smile Addict doing so much. Getting box of Donuts is already too much. Please don't ask for some extra. I hope you will understand. I am worried about his wife. I request you people to pray for her. Thanks.


Dear "N" your prayers means lot to me. Thanks.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. Please keep listening to your Supervisor. 


Dear Retirees, I am not happy with the Hindu people. They always try to hijack the event. I don't like their attitude. Please don't bracket me with them. I don't like to be called as their compatriots. I hate to divide people into class and sections. I believe, we all are members of the same Human Family and Creators of the same God. 

I am sad that the Retired Priest not listening to me, still keep on bringing his dogs. I wish, he will leave them home, to make me happy. 

Please keep the Reading Sessions of my Blogs, out of all political and Religious talks and matters. Please keep the atmosphere like it was before the entry of the people from the Hindu Temple. Thanks.


Dear Students, I request my Smile Army Friends, not to stop filling the bird feeders. It is not birds fault that my daughter got Covid. She will be out of quarantine in two days anyway.

Dear Hannah and my friend Niklas, thanks for making my day. 


Once again I like to thank all of you my Dear Readers. I can not pay you people back for taking time off from your routine life, to pray for my daughter. Prayers always work out. I believe, prayers are calls from bottom of our hearts. Calls from deep down, from our inside. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk