Maroon Sweater and my Woolen Cap

 








Sunday -- Beautiful sunny morning of late November, with 8 C. It is 9.45, I am done with my breakfast, enjoying my tea at my deck. I wont stay here long as it is cold and I am not dressed up for this single digit temperature. We, at our age, have to be careful. It wont be good, to be a burden for our kids. They are busy with their own family matters, with their work and doing things for us, we parents too. We have to realize and have to appreciate all that. 

It is a quiet atmosphere in my back garden. It is still a garden as grass is still green and not all the trees are transformed into skeletons. Some trees are still green, look confident to face, whatever is there. One of the trees, in front looking beautiful, with full of Bronze. The body of another one, on my right, is all covered with Copper. I am enjoying their beauty. The Glass top of my garden table looks blank, showing no Data. I think waiting for weather update, to let me know. 

I trust her report. I make my day plans around my garden table's weather display chart. I will check after. For now going to my room to be with my computer, to connect with my friends and family. I got message from my childhood friend. She lives with her daughter, in Perth, Australia. She was giving me details of the event, the get together, they had at home. We used to share things, to chit chat, to feel connected. She lives at the other side of the world. She writes at night, I get her messages in my mornings. Amazing.

My daughters, now started calling me. They know that it is already afternoon at their place, in England and I will be busy with my day plans, soon, so time slot to get connected, is not much. I am done talking to my daughters. We don't have long talks. I know, they must be busy with things to do. It is 11.30, I am now getting ready to go to lake. 

I am at Petticoat Creek, water looks beautiful, displaying so many colors. On the left it is Deep Blue, in the middle is Pitch Black. On my right, is sparkling like Gold and Silver under the sun. I see many White Seagulls at one side, of the beach. I think, they are taking a break, some time off to rest and to socialize. 

It is cold but I am all set. My maroon sweater is underneath my long black coat. I have my woolen red Stole, my gloves and my black woolen cap. These are enough to protect me from the cold. People with dogs, enjoying their time, some are biking, others walking around. It is a beautiful view. i am walking around, enjoying my time too. Life is good. No complaints.


Dear Readers hope things must be fine with you people, my friends.

Dear Retirees hope the Retired Priest is not taking his dogs, with him to Cafe anymore. Must be leaving at his place. Say thanks to him from my side, please.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk