I Think Gold Stolen Away

 








Tuesday -- Beautiful morning bright and sunny with 13 C, later will be 23 in the afternoon. It doesn't look like November. Tomorrow will be rain after that  temperature will start dropping down and party will be over. For now we are enjoying . Present moments are everything. 

It is 9.30, I am done with my breakfast, having my morning tea, walking on my deck and also enjoying the scenic view around. Trees in my back garden, are looking beautiful. One is full of Gold, the other one is loaded with some copper, some Bronze. Grass is still green, full of life.

It is 10.15, I am in my room. My computer is switched on, ready to connect with friends and members of my family. Windows are open, curtains are drawn up to connect with the world outside. Beautiful view outside. Sun is shining. Black Squirrel is running around, I think, He has to top up his steps. Now enjoying his morning snacks on my garden.

My son is planning to go to lake. I am getting ready to go with him. We have to try, to enjoy whenever and whatever is there. I am at Frenchman's Bay. Walking carefully not to crush any of the beautiful scattered pieces of Art and Sculptures carved out of Copper and Bronze. 

Not much Gold left. I think stolen away. Lake looking beautiful with deep blue and sparkling silver water, under the sun. Couple of Swans sailing gracefully, with their family and friends. 

I didn't have good night sleep last night. I believe, this is like our old age saga. We have to ignore and move on. While going to lake, on the way, I got coffee and banana muffin to do damage control, to balance things out. This will be more than enough to make my day. Who cares about the sleepless nights. I am enjoying for now.

In this Covid period, my working hours are now cut down. I am working part time. Go to play Darts, just once a week, on Wednesdays. Carpet Bowling is on hold for now. Only 10 people are allowed to play because of the situation. Our Club do the draw system. We get the Mail on Mondays to find out that who will be going to play. Luckily my name is there. We have to wear masks and maintain distancing. This is a must to go to indoor places. We have to follow the Directives for our own safety and for others.


Dear Readers, got your comments after long time.

Dear friends in Ireland. Please don't listen to the Priest. He is misguiding you people. Keep Distance. Wear Masks and follow the Directives.  Dear Cafe Manager, write letter of apology to the Higher ups, I mean to the government officials, who gave you the notice. Give them assurance to follow the rules. Listen to my friend the Councilor not to the Priest. 

Dear "N", I am happy that you are reading my Blogs. This is enough to make my day. Love you.

Dear Keith, this is my humble request to you and to everyone else, that things between me and my son is total personal matter. Please don't talk about that.  Hope you don't mind. You people are like my family. I don't afford to lose anyone of you. 

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, please don't make personal comments on anyone. Don't talk about Blogs. Listen to your supervisor and focus on work. Thanks.

Dear Retirees, I am not happy with the situation at your end. Indian people are not backing off. They hijacked the entire Reading sessions of my Blogs. I don't like that. 

No Indian style Greetings. No Diwali food or celebrations. Stop all that. I don't want your comments to be edited. No proofreading please. I don't care about the cosmetic words, sentiments are everything to me. Words which come direct from hearts, without any editing, are pure, precious like jewels.

Dear Restaurant Manager, my friend, please make sure no Diwali food. I don't want any political or Religious atmosphere during the Reading Sessions of my Blogs. Please help me out to make it like it was before the entry of these Indian group of people. I am stuck.

Please stop the Retired Priest to bring his dog. He is not authorized to snatch smile away from the faces of people around. God wont be happy out of this act of cruelty. Please stop calling the Indian people as my compatriots. I hate to divide people into groups. 

Please make sure that everyone gets the chance to read the Blog. Make the atmosphere like it was before. Let everyone enjoy. Please have patience and respect everyone's emotions. 

Things between me and my son are my personal matter. Please don't discuss anyone's personal matters. We have to respect everyone's privacy. I am not talking about myself. I am talking about on everyone's behalf.


Dear students, please avoid to talk about my son. It is not good to discuss others. Talk about weather, about nature, about events, but not about people. Thanks.


Dear Father, please stop making plans to make peoples lives miserable. God wont be happy. We are here in this world to spread happiness and put smile on the faces around. This will bring happiness back to you. What goes around comes back. Hope you understand. Thanks.


I thank all my Dear Readers, working at offices or working from home and all my Multicultural Friends for reading my Blogs. Thanks for your comments. Comments from you people are like letters to me. Keeps me connected to my Readers Family. Gives me power to keep writing my Blogs. I hope my Friend, the Smile Addict will be fine. He was sick sometimes back. I salute his patience and his dedication for spreading happiness.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk