Going to UFT, with Slurpee Boy

 


March 19th 2024

It is a cold wintery day. Two more days to go, for me to get my flight to England. It is Tuesday, my Blog writing day. I try not to miss, to write my blogs. Mostly I write, sitting in Tim Hortons, at my favorite spot. I was all set, about to leave. It was 5 C below zero, so I got my heavy winter coat, my woolen cap, Stole, glove, everything with me. Light snow started showering from up. 

I have to change my plans. My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy was about to leave to Uni for his Quiz exams. My son was driving him there. I changed my heavy coat to a lighter one, and decided to go with them. 

Nothing is end of the world. We have to adjust according to the circumstances and have to keep our plan B ready to switch. Sometimes, our planning doesn't work. 

My suitcase is at the right side, beside the window, in my room. I am dumping things, will decide to short list, what to carry with me. We have to check the weight, not have to go with the wish list.

Weather will be different in Kent, Grimsby and Reading. I have to keep track of that while visiting my daughters. They live in different Counties, miles apart. I am going for three weeks, not enough time. I will be shunting most of the time. Anyway, something is better than nothing. I am happy.

I am sitting in my room, my window blinds are drawn up. I am enjoying the view of outside. Light snow, flurries are showering from the hazy sky, trying to decorate skeleton trees around. It looks amazing. 

My front garden is looking beautiful. Grass is all green with some brown patches here and there. Now it is covered under white sheet. Red wooden bench is also coated with very white sheet of snow. Nature is great. Every season is unique with it's own beauty.

Dear Readers, my flight is on Friday, March 22nd. I will be back in mid April. I will try to write my Blogs, whenever I can. Please don't be mad at me. Please keep me in your Prayers. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk