Letter to my Dear Readers

 

March 18th 2024

Dear Friends, Comments from your side, are on hold due to Glitch. I miss that very much. Anyway, we have to take it whatever is there. Hope all of you are doing well and enjoying your time.

I am getting ready for my flight. Time is getting closer, I have to check the list, not to miss anything, I will be needing over there. Weather in London, is tricky, not like here. We usually rely on weather predictions in Canada. It goes wrong, sometimes, not often.

Climate in England is damp, we feel a bit chilly. I have to be ready to face whatever will be there, in coming days. I still remember, years back, I was in London, at my sister's place, to attend her daughter's wedding. It was 8 C, I just got my sweaters and light jackets. I was shivering. Here 8 C, is like summer in Toronto.

I am taking my winter coat, gloves, stole, I am all set for England. No worries. My daughters and my sister, all waiting. It will be great to see all my loved ones.

I am worried about couple of things regarding you, my Readers Family. Please promise me to have patience and to respect each other's sentiments. Thanks.

For my Temple people friends, this month is very special. By the end of this month, next week, is like Easter week for them. They will be mourning in their own tradition. 

I request, retired Priest and his friends, please not to set spy cameras, to check anything. Let them celebrate in their own way. We have to respect every Religion, all cultures. None of our business, what others do and how they are doing. Please stay away. Thanks. I hope you will do that.

I hope, my dear Smile Corner friends in Ireland, must be following city Directives. Enjoy keeping track of that. Thanks.

Dear Reader, doing 2 jobs, please keep listening to my friend, your supervisor. Focus on your work. Thanks.

Dear "N", I love you. Please don't forget to read my Blogs.

Dear Students, please listen to my friends, Dean, Chancellor, George, Lucy and all your teachers. Please say Hi to them from my side. Thanks. Please focus on your career. I love to see, all of you, like shining stars. 

My Dear office friends, I still remember, you Jasmeet and Brenda, were racing to post my Blogs on Notice Boards. Hope, you people must be enjoying your walks. Say Hi to everyone please, specially to my friend, the Smile Addict.

Jimmy, my friend, hope that you are still taking care of  "A, B, C and D", notice boards, to post my Blogs. Tiara, Cleo and all my friends must be enjoying SWN and SWW walks. I read your comments from my post dated Blogs, to have a feel of that, to make my day.

Dear Kris, Niklas must be in Uni by now. Please take care of my friends, Niklas and Hannah. I love them very much. Say Hi to Father.

Dear Dave and Linda, how things are going. Hope my Blogs are still able to make your days brighter. 

Dear Keith Walker, Your corporate must be flourishing. My best wishes are always with you. 

Dear Karen, Superwoman, mrizvi, Batman, Plunker, newbie and all my friends, who read my Blogs, I miss your comments. You people are my strength, make me to write my Blogs. 

I request you, my friends, to keep me in your prayers. Please forgive, if I missed any of your names. Talk to you later. Have a great time. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk