From Grimsby, England



 Happy Easter

to my Dear Readers

March 30th 2024

I am in Grimsby, came from Reading two days ago. Beautiful morning 9 C, sunny and bright. Grimsby is small town, I come here so often to see my daughter, her friends and colleagues, know me well. They had a get together last night, I was also invited. It was good, I enjoyed, got couple of gifts too. 

I started my journey from Reading, from my youngest daughter's place, on 28th morning at 9.30 am. Her husband drove me and my son to King Cross station. It was great, straight forward, just one  train for two hours to Doncaster and from the same platform, for one and half hours to Grimsby town. 

It was nice of my daughter and her husband, otherwise we had to go to Woking station to Waterloo, change to tube and trains to go to King Cross, to get trains for Grimsby. Traffic in London is very unpredictable. My daughter reached home, at Reading in three hours from King Cross. 

Young generation is smart, they don't like to drive. It is very easy to get tickets, speed signs go on changing. It is difficult to keep track. Lanes are narrow, if by mistake, you enter bus lane for just a second, it will be disaster. You get sixty pounds ticket in mail. Cameras are everywhere, watching you all the time. 

Yesterday, I went to Lincoln side, in the afternoon, beautiful scenic area. It was about sunset time. Sky was full of orange hue, on the left, while on the other side, all shades of blue, looking very scenic. Lincoln is one hour drive from my daughter's place, Grimsby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk