My sweater is a souvenir for me

 


March 5th 2024

Beautiful morning sunny and bright. Sun is fully awake, eyes wide open. Shining up and above in full bloom. I hanged all my heavy coats and jackets, at the back of my coat closet. It is now time to wear sweaters and something light.

I have couple of light jackets. One is very light with sky blue and navy blue combination. I got it, years ago for five pounds from Oxfam, in Grimsby. That jacket is my favorite one. It is not so hot today, it is 10 C. I have to wait, to wear this one. 

My other jacket is, with grey and black combination. My son used to wear that. It is very old. I liked it so he gave it to me. It is mine now. I have one more jacket, not so light. My son gave me as a gift. He got it from his work. 

It is 10.15, I am in my kitchen, making banana strawberry shakes for my son, my youngest grandson and for myself. We have to treat ourselves well. It motivates our body to co-operate with our day plans. There is," give and take", in all relationships. Nothing works, one sided. 

It is 11.15, I have to do my hair color. I do it myself, at home. It is 12.30, I am done with my things at home. Time to get ready for my walk. I am ready all set, wearing my fawn color sweater. This is my mother's old one. I am having it, while she is gone, no more here. This is like a souvenir for me.

I am wearing my grey and black jacket on top. We have to check weather before getting out. I check outside too, staying there for couple of minutes. It helps to decide what to wear, to make our walks enjoyable. It is good to take couple of minutes to decide before starting any action.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk