From Toronto to London


 

Reading, England

March 23rd 2024

Beautiful bright sunny morning. I am in England, in the land of my daughters. Three of my daughters live here. I came yesterday, Friday afternoon. Air Canada landed at 11.10, me and my son were in Reading, at 12 30, at my youngest daughter's place. Reading is not far from Heathrow Airport.

It is Saturday morning, I am sitting in the eat in kitchen area, enjoying my oatmeal porridge and stir fried egg. My daughter had everything ready for me to enjoy. 

I am having my morning tea in her back garden. Garden is looking great. Tree loaded with Pink Camila. Daffodils are smiling in the green pot at one corner. Grass is all cut neat and green. Pots lined up at the right side, on the raised semi circle platform. All shades of green, I can find here in her garden. Gardening needs lots of work. She loves that and takes good care of her garden.

It is 12.30, I am in car with my daughter, my son is also with me. We are done with grocery, now going to pick my grandson. He is my daughter's eldest son, lives in Kennington, works in downtown London. He will be at Farnborough station. Station is 15 minutes from Camberley, the meat shop area. It will be great to be with family around. I feel lucky. 

It was sunny and bright before. Hails and shower, now just started. That is the beauty of England, you can not predict. You have to be prepared for anything. It looks amazing, complete change of scenery. Ground looks white, all carpeted with hails, all over. I am enjoying time with my family and the scenery around. Life is all good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk