I am not a coffee person

 




March 2nd 2024

It is a foggy day, rainy and misty. Sun is still drowsing, not coming out of his hazy blanket, may be enjoying his weekend. It is 9.15, I am done with my breakfast, my oatmeal porridge and stir fried egg. I don't take egg every day. We have to be cautious with our diet, specially at our age. 

Me and my son, are awake. He is also an early riser. Everyone else is sleeping at my place. TV is on, we are watching, "Andy Griffith" show. Old shows are good to switch on, we don't have to focus. These are mostly, with low pitch, sort of meditative, good to pass time. 

It is 9.45, my son is going to lake. I am getting ready to go with him. It is raining so we will go to the canopy site of the lake. No chance to walk around, still good to be by the lake. To watch the view, to behold the atmosphere. 

I am here, lake is sort of misty. No blue water. I hear couple of birds, somewhere inside trees. Not many people here. Just two cars. I think, people are sitting inside cars. 

We are done here. Not much to watch, still, it was good to be in the fresh air for a while. Nothing is total plus, still we can get something out of everything. Our attitude is the key, to make our day. 

Glass is half empty or half full, it all depends, how you take it. Think positive to lead your life happily. We won't get anything out of thinking negative. It will spoil our day. Our mood will go down and so be our will power.

It is 11.15, we are going to Wall Mart, to get groceries. I will get heating pad from there. My old one is not working for couple of days. I think, it is done, I got that years ago. 

It is 12.30, we are done with Wall Mart. My son has gone home. I am at Tim Hortons to enjoy my time. I will get small coffee with three fourth hot water, three creams and one sugar. I am not a coffee person, take it to have a taste, basically to enjoy my time alone slot. 

I think, rain is done, I will check and walk home. My son told to pick me up. It is not heavy, just drizzling. I can handle, will walk home. I like to do things on my own. If we can, why not, why to bother others. 

Doing things on our own, boosts our will power, give strength to move on, to tackle matters in our day to day life. Try that, keeping track of your health and safety. Be cautious. Not over cautious. Too much of anything is not good. 

I am enjoying my walk. It is drizzling, giving me a taste of my childhood period. I am happy, opted to walk home. So many options are always available. It all depends, what we choose to make our day. Enjoy your time. Keep smiling.

Dear friends, I miss comments from you people. I am not getting any, due to Glitch for so long. Hope everyone of you, be in good health and enjoying your time. Have patience. Don't interfere in other people's personal matters. Leave everyone alone to enjoy their own life. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk