Have breakfast later

 


March 9th 2024

Hazy morning, raining since last nigh. It is 8.30, my youngest grandson has to go to Uni for his mid term exams. My son is going to drop him there. It will be rain all day, my walks will be on hold. I will get my coat and joggers, to go with them, to Uni. I will have breakfast later. I don't want to miss my chances.

We have to get whatever chances available to get out, to change our scenery. It helps to boost our will power, also manages our mood swings. Try to get out, keeping track of your health and safety. That is priority at any age.

We don't have to wait for sometimes later. God forbid our health may not be the same as today. Things change so quickly. Time flies. What is today, won't be coming back. Every moment is rare, slipping away, will be lost forever. Value every moment.

Sometimes we are stuck, not so mobile. Try to change positions, to get a different view. Lookouts are everywhere, at our houses /apartments. We just take it for granted, never try to think about that. 

Nature is all around. Try to observe, to have a feel. It will make your day. Every season is unique with it's own beauty. Try to behold. This will help, sort of meditation to calm down your inside turmoil. You will get peace deep down. Take a break to enjoy, to observe, to have a feel of all that. Life will be all good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk