From Reading, England

 

March 26th 2024 

I am in England, at my daughter's place in Reading. Yesterday, I was in Oxford at my grand daughter's place. Oxford is a city of Uni and colleges. I liked the old architecture. Flowers around. Coffee shops and eateries, all crowded, I think, mostly were students. 

It is hard to drive in city area anywhere in London. You can not get parking space. Speed limits go on changing, difficult to keep track. You get tickets easily. It comes in mail sometimes, it is for sixty pounds and you get surprised, what did I do, where I went wrong. If you are lucky, it will be for twenty pound not less.

Her husband is very considerate. He dropped us in the downtown area. Rare moments for me to enjoy with my daughter, my grand daughter and my son. It was like a combo of three generations. We walked around, enjoyed. Beautiful moments to cherish, to lock in your memory box. It is great to be with your loved ones. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk