Weather is getting tricky



 March 12th 2024

It is mixed sunny warm wintery day. Tough choices for us to make, what to wear, to get out, on these days. Warm under sun, cold under shade. It is 12.30, I am going for my walk, standing beside my coat closet. I have to select something suitable from the stock. 

I picked my black and grey jacket to wear. It looked perfect, not too light, not too heavy. I took my red woolen stole too for just incase. I walked for a while, was about to enter Whites Road. I was not comfortable, feeling a bit cold. I gave a second thought to my jacket. I think, have to go back to change for a heavy one. I got my black hoody.

I am on the way to Tim Hortons. I am missing my gloves, my hands are cold. I keep one pair of gloves in all my coats and jackets, how come I missed this one. Anyway, we learn lessons out of all this. Next time I will be careful to check things before getting out. 

My daughter, my youngest one is calling me from Reading. I have to cross Whites Road, have to take Sheppard, to go to Coffee House. Timer just started. I have 20 seconds to cross, enough time to take call, while I am crossing, it can be managed.

We don't have to miss calls from our kids. They are busy with work and family. We have to take their calls on top priority. It is great, they take time to talk to we parents. Their call is more than enough to make our day. 

My son just told me that there is Coyote, around in our area. He saw one, while coming back from his walk. He was worried about me, asking me to be cautious, reminded me to give a call, when I reach Coffee House.  

I am here, have to call my son. My daughter is still on call, talking to me, I will add my son to connect him too. We feel lucky while our kids get worried about our health and safety. We have to appreciate in whatever way, they express their feelings. Every individual is different. Some can express, some not.

We don't have to judge them. Never have to compare, it won't be good for siblings relationship. It is good to see our family intact. We have to keep filters on, while talking to them about each other. Family binding is priority. We have to keep that in mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk