From Ilford, England

 

I am here in London for just couple of days. I am all set, walking in my daughter's back garden, having morning tea outside, there, enjoying my time. My daughter takes me to drive, whenever she can.

This morning, we went to Windsor castle. We were planning to stay there for some time. My daughter was about to enter the parking ticket, it started raining. We changed plans and went to Ascot, the horses race area. Beautiful grounds and stadium, to watch the races. It was good drive.

 Yesterday, I was in Ilford to see my sister. She is ten years younger than me, not in good shape, going through many challenges. Had an accident, her hip surgery was done couple of months ago. She is now mobile still taking things slow. 

She has a big house, sitting alone there. Her garden was full of Tulips, so many beautiful flowers all around in her garden. It was looking great. Her son was on a trip to Spain with his family. I love my sister very much. My son and daughter were also with me. We spent couple of hours at her place. 

I think, at our age, it is difficult to be on the same page. Our thinking, our ideas, habit, everything so much apart. Love is there, nothing else is common to talk about, to enjoy. It is not easy to stay long, she also looked tired telling her past stories.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk