I booked my flight

 


Happy St Patrick's day

To all my Irish Friends

March 15th 2024

It is 6 C, rain was early morning, no more now. No more snow. Weather is great. My deck is all clean and washed. Red wooden bench is shining at the corner of my front garden, under the Magnolia tree. Birds are back from South of the border. Time to get out, to hit roads, trails and waters. No more hiding, indoors.

I booked my flight to England to see my daughters and my grand kids. They are excited. I know, it will be tough for them to manage room for me to stay, as houses are not so spacious in England. 

Here in Canada, not much population, so space is not a big problem, still nowadays, kids need their own domain. Their own privacy. Not like in our days. We used to share room with others. Every era is different. Generations adopt changes according to the circumstances. Change is the beauty of life. 

My son is also going with me. He too wants to meet his sisters and their families. It will be great to be with family around. I will feel lucky for myself. We will be leaving next Friday, March the 22nd. Wish me an enjoyable trip, please. 

I don't like travels. Sometimes, we have to make choices, we don't like. To see my daughters, this is the only choice. Nothing is total plus, my dear. Everything comes like a mixed plate in our life. We have to accept to move on.

I haven't yet started my packing, will start from Monday. My suitcase is already in my room, at the corner on the left side, beside one of the windows. I have my packing list on my computer. I will put things in my suitcase and color green beside that item. I do that every time, won't be any problem. 

Everything is on the list. Toiletries, formal clothes, medicines, night time clothes. Shoes indoor, outdoors. I check weather before travelling to that place. It helps to pack things accordingly. 

I went to my eldest daughter's place, last year in February. It was 35 C below zero in Edmonton. I packed Cleat beside my joggers and heavy coat. I keep some snacks, pen, my sudoku and word search books, in my hand carry. It helps to manage the travel time. 

My daughters keep reminding me," Mom, you will be home, nothing to worry about". I think, it is better to have things with you, what you need. We don't feel good to bother our kids. 

They are excited waiting for me. I am happy, excited, still under pressure. Travel at our age is not easy. Need prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk