Tug of War


Image result for garden flowers pictures











I Salute The People from Police Department

For Their 
Co-operation and 
Coming in Plain Clothes
It Is Great

I Salute The Students From
The Local School
It Needs Lots of Courage
To Open Up

You are Going In Positive Direction
It is a Big Step
To Change Your Life

You Will Change Lives of Others
Like Candles
I Have all The Trust
In You People


Smile Army -- Students
Teachers -- Dean
Chancellor
All My Friends

You People are Making
Great Contribution in
Changing The Lives Of So Many
Around You  ---  Lighting So Many Candles
It is Great


Retirees My Friends
I Think You People Don't 
Believe Me

I Have No References 
These are My Stray Thoughts
I Jot Down in
My Daily Blogs

I Pray All The Success
For My Friend Cafe Manager





It is Friday Beautiful Sunny Morning
Last Night was Rain so Everything Looks
Happy after a Good Shower

I am Working Full Time Today it is 9.45
I am walking around My Driveway
All Colors Look Beautiful and Bright

My Friend will pick Me up so I Don't
have to Take Two Buses 

I is 12 after I am Done with Darts Sitting in
My Office Cubicle Having My Lunch
Banana -- Cheese -- Crackers and Small Yogurt

I Started Thinking about My Retiree Friends
They Need some Feed Back on Living with Family
I Have written so Much about That in My Previous Blogs

Living with Family is very Demanding Not only
For We Seniors but for Our Kids Too still
I Believe More Demanding for Them

As We Getting Older We Become Touchy 
Our Nerves Not Strong same is Our Body
We start Losing Strength

We become Shaky start Losing Our Confidence
The only Side of Ours getting Stronger
That is Our Ego

Our Ego Giving all the Problems We have to Face
Giving More Problems to Our Kids to Face

We Don't want to Compromise at any Cost
Our Ego Doesn't allow Us to Do That
We Start Thinking that 

We are Losing on all other Grounds so
This is the only Power We have to Hold On

Our Ego Takes Control of  " Our Self  "
It Sets The Direction for Us Where to Go
What to Do

We get Blindfolded and Follow the Track
Our Ego is Directing for -- We Don't want
To Listen Anyone Else

We Don't Realize that Our Son has Work and Family
Has other Responsibilities Beside His Parents

We Start Testing Him -- Start Sending Him 
Our Demand Sheet 

Like Father The Great --- He Doesn't Care 
Whether it will Cost Kris Job or Niklas 
Career and Life I am Not Counting Hannah as 
She is an Angel

Anyway We Keep on Putting Pressure on Our Son
It Becomes like a Tug of War Between
Me and His Family where Our Son is Sandwiched

Let Us see Who Wins --  Me or His Family
I wont let It Happen -- I have to Win
We use all Our Weapons

Like Father using and always Wins the Race
" When You were Niklas Age I Did Everything for You "
" Now It is Your Turn to Pay Me Back "

I Don't agree with That if We Love Our Kids
We have to Have Trust in Them
We Don't Have to use Emotional Blackmailing
As Our Weapon

We have to Change Our Attitude to Make
Things Easy for Us and for Our Family
We Live with 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being the weekend, lots of customers are in the shop. There is no room to sit but customers are still coming in. The priest is here too and making notes. He is also reminding customers about church tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dont write for me. You only write for retirees and Dean and other big people. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome counsellor. She is an awesome psychologist. She is an awesome therapist. She is an awesome friend to all readers. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in Russia. I read for my school kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I no write for some day. I am reading in France all day

      Delete
    2. I read in Ukraine. I no write before but I love blog

      Delete
    3. I read your blog Spanish

      Delete
    4. I read you blog but no good English. Italian good

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid. I say her do you want listen my Madam blog today because it about kid. She say that you Madam write good advise for kid all time so yes please tell. I say her that my Madam say that you make it difficult for you kid. She say why. I say because you fight him so you win and not he family She say what you talk. He is only 4. I his family. I say, yes but when he grow then you fight. I think she remember joke. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Author,

    The students read your blog today at the SRC as it is again raining today. The Smile Army is however still at work. They dont stop their volunteering due to weather difficulties. Though it is a holiday, there are some profs who are here. The computer science team is continuing to work tirelessly to fix the digital media issue however it is not being fixed. The senior professors are still in touch with their colleagues all over the world to understand what more can be done. They have been here all night too. The Dean is coming in regularly to check and to provide moral support. A no. of volunteers from Smile Army come here often with tea/coffee/ and other items like that for the computer engineering students and professors. The SA is doing all that they can to help. We are very nervous because we spent so much time and it may be lost

    PS: We were very humbled when we read your blog and noticed that you are thanking us. It should be YOU we should be thanking.

    thank YOU
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Literature Fellow, it good that you do encyclopedia but why you ask computer people to come. Why you want them to fix media because It good that you want to do show on tv and media but you need get advice from Madam first. If Madam no give allow then you no show on tv. If you need help with tv then let me know. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  7. I printed your blog and gave copies to my mother in law so she can read many times. I also posted it on our fridge. I hope she learn from it

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The cafe manager wanted to participate in the reading of the blog. We offered him to read a paragraph but he did not feel he is worthy enough to do that. He did offer read one line and wanted us to record that on our mobile phones and also take pictures. Blog reading is considered to be a high honour for us. He also thanked you for giving the go ahead for the Yogurt Smoothie.

    The retirees had a discussion about your blog. A no. of retirees disagreed with your premise that our daughters and son should prioritize their kids over us. They think that it should be 50-50. They pointed out that if they are getting their due share and due respect then they will not need to resort to emotional blackmail means that you pointed out

    The retirees know that you dont use references but a few are puzzled that you are coming up with all these items without any references

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say you rong. Father say Krises need take care father. If Kris no take care father then who care father. Father say Hannah and Niklas need take care father to. Father say Kris no need take care Hannah and Niklas because they no old. Father say he want see bird but it no come in backyard. Father say you need yell Niklas beucase Niklas no go father. Father say he say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say that she make little yogurt smoothie and littl bake chicken She say she make all thing little so father no get hurt. Hannah say you write good advice. Hannah say you Hannah luck. Niklas say grandpapa yell him again that Niklas no go with grandpapa but grandpapa make Niklas pay for grandpapa coffee and cake to. Niklas no lot money so only pay Niklas coke. Niklas say grandpapa yell Niklas that he no drink coke but what Niklas do. Me very tire because me take father see see but he no happy that there no red bird. Me need do lot office work to Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing counsellor. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hellllooooo. Is anyone home? What is going on here? Can we not put her on mute? Sorry, I am being asked to be kind to everyone, so I will be

    Thank you mrizvi. Thanks for letting us know that this is a good post. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just caaaalllmmm down Plunker. Smile asked us not to be rude to anyone, so you got that right. Just reeellax

    Way to go mrizvi. Brilliant comment. Simply the best

    ReplyDelete
  13. As you have been generously sharing your counsel with the young and elderly, we have also been shamelessly stealing from the playbook and reaping benefits. Some of this may appear to be common sense however it is anything but common.

    We have also been taking inspiration from your penchant for active lifestyle and endeavoring to follow in your footsteps. We do have to admit that our goal is to be achieve 40% of activity level and hope is to get to 30%. We realize that this is a laughable goal but for sloths like us, it is a mean feat.

    thank you again for your efforts to make our lives better and to make us better human beings

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smile brilliance is that she can cork an ocean in a bottle. Look at the brilliant way she taught us all the philosophy of joint family living:

    "We have to Change Our Attitude to Make
    Things Easy for Us and for Our Family
    We Live with "

    All this in just a few words

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Linda Dave Keith Superwoman Karen Batman Literature Fellow
    mrizvi Plunker Jimmy Brenda Retiree Group Jasmeet Cleo Craig Marg Tiara Kim Kris N Kyle Newbie Smile Addict Happy Reader and Mother in Law Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk