Smile Recipes ----- Baked Fish


Image result for House backyard flowers pictures











My Dear Readers 
Dear Retirees and 
Dear Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Student Friends
            &
All My Dear Readers



Today I Baked Fish For Family Dinner
It was Good with
Baked Garlic Bread
and Fries

Take Baking Dish Sprinkle Oil
I Use Olive Oil

Spread Fish Slices
I used Salmon
You can Take any Fish of Your Choice

Sprinkle Fresh Lemon Juice on Fish
Not Much --- It will be Too Sour
Sprinkle   --- Red Chili Powder 
                      Black Pepper Powder
                      Salt to Taste
                      Olive Oil 
                      Crushed Red Chili
No Water
Cover the Tray with Foil

Heat Oven to 450 
Put the Tray for 10 Minutes
after that Take Foil off

Put Tray at 500 for 5 Minutes
Then Broil 2 Minutes
Not has to be too Dry
Not Too Watery

It will be Tasty
With Rice -- Fries -- Toast
Garlic Bread
Try It

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk