Make Your day -- Ginny wont Come


Image result for Flowers in Back Garden Picture










Today Please also Check  
My Recipe Blog 


Retirees My Friends
Don't You worry To 
Write about Anything
You want

Please feel Free
I Love to Hear From You

It is You People 
Who Planted Seeds of
Happiness Everywhere

To University -- To schools
Hospitals -- Cafe 
Restaurants

All Credit 
Goes To You

Kris My friend 
I am Sorry To say that
Father is Very Selfish

Not Allowing Anyone to Go
and Preferred to Waste Ticket

He is also Very Inconsiderate
Offering Beer to Niklas 
and His Friends 
Very Sad

He is Ruining Niklas Life
Please Explain Him Strictly


Thanks Keith My Friend 
I was missing Your Comment




It is Sunday Morning 19 Degrees Sunny Day
It is August so only Couple of More
Weeks to Enjoy Our Summer Season

My Youngest Grandson was awake Early Today
My Son Wants Him to Take to McDonald's 
For Breakfast

It was Perfect Time for Me to Get out
I am Not a Good Eater so preferred to Have
My Oatmeal Porridge at Home 

After That I was Ready to Go I skipped My Tea
I will Have over There I Always Keep in
Mind to Give Some Treat to Myself

Otherwise My Body wont Cooperate
We selected -- Port Union Location of
McDonald's 

Port Union is in Pickering But it is at the
Border where Next Town is Scarborough
Sort of Core of Toronto

Where TTC -- Toronto Transport Runs Every Minute
We Have all the Options of Other Transits Too
Like Subway and RT -- Sort of Surface Trains

Anyway We are Sitting in McDonald's at
Port Union -- This is Their Signature Location
Very Spacious Beautifully Designed

Looks Like a Big Restaurant so many
Comfortable Seats outside with Round Tables
Same was inside Sofa Seats and Lots of
Comfortable Seats Everywhere

It was Nearly Full Still Lots of Seats available
To Pick and Choose ---  Daily Newspapers
For Everyone Taste

Sun Sort of Tabloid Paper  -- Toronto Star
National Post and so on

I Had my Small Tea with 2 Parts Hot Water
They Had Muffin Coffee and Hot Chocolate

My Son was Enjoying with His Son Playing
Games on Cell Phone -- I was walking Outside
 They have Great Small Flower Beds
All around to Enjoy Nature

Weather was Perfect Not Too Cold
We enjoyed for about an Hour over There
My Son was going Home 

It was 10.30 I asked My Son to Drop Me at
Tim Horton to Have My Time Alone
I Had My Tea at McDonald's so

I Had Small Hot Chocolate with 2 Parts Water
Toasted Raisin Biscuit with Strawberry Jam

Not Many People around Mostly Take Away
Crowd -- Drive Thru was also very Busy
There were Some Families with Small Kids

Not Even The Church People I Think They Left
I am Enjoying My Time -- Writing My Blog
It is 11 .30 I am Done Here 

Will Go to Flower Shop -- After That Go Home
Enjoy My Nature Walk

It is Long Weekend so Monday is closed
Will be Very Long Weekend for Me as
My Tuesdays always Off

I will be Back to Work on Wednesday
Doesn't Matter to Me I will Find Something
Other Faucets Of Happiness

I Mentioned in My Earlier Blogs --
 No Ginny will come to Make Our Day
It Doesn't Happen in Real Life

We are The Music Makers
We Have to Make Our Day


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Though it is Monday, there are still lots of people coming in to read the blog. Customers are complaining that I done have veggie omelette, bake chicken and bake zucchini. I have explained to them that my shop is small and there is no space for a big oven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Craig

      Delete
    3. Thank you v much. My kid learn lot from blog. They not learn English but how live well

      Smile Adict

      Delete
  3. Thank you for writing/ This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Still working on getting the blogs posted from the weekend.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please post them before the Smile Walks? We will like to read them before going for the walk

      Steve

      Delete
    2. I have now posted all blogs in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Sorry for the delay, I was delayed as people kept coming to get copies from the printouts

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday) because they get to read 3 blogs today.

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's compassion for her readers. Phenomenal!

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I see fat job worker and she say how you. I say angry with Madam son. She say why. I say that he no take her like lake or big restaurant but only take her to McDonalds . She say but may be she like it. I say yes but he suppose take her to good restaurant and no mcdonald and take her to lake. She say that she need go because urgent phone. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing intellectual. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. We had our lollipop after that.

    The retirees appreciate your considerate and kind comments about us. You invited us to be open to you, for which we are greatly in your debt.

    The retirees also found that this blog is full of inspiration. As an example, we saw that you went with your son and grandon. Many of us dont see our kids and grandkids more than once a year. We also noticed that you pointed out that it is up to us to make our day better and no external being will do it. This is a very friendly reminder to us all

    The retired chef reminded us that the 5 star properties are very much looking forward to your recipes as every single one has been positively received by their customers as part of the trial.

    The retired physical trainer and the retired professional athlete are asking for you advice but we shushed them since you are busy with other more important items

    Thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The Dean was here too. Your blog was very inspiring for us as the computer engineering professors informed the Dean that the digital media which houses the Smile Encyclopedia has been permanently damaged. They can not recoup much, if anything of substance. We were feeling very low and when we read your blog, it occurred to us that it is really up to us how we want to spend our day. Immediately after that we went to the SRC and some students started working on your Encyclopedia. The others, started working on the comment for your blog the few remaining ones started working with the local students. One of the senior professor noticed it and pointed this out to the Dean and said that "our students have got emotionally mature". The Dean remarked that "these are not our students but Smile's". It is Smile's blogs which trained them to be so mentally and emotionally mature"

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say you good idea to go with macdonald with you Niklas. Father say you need yell you Kris so he take you macdonald all time . Father say he yell Kris (me) because he no take father macdonald. Father say he also go look rabit in back garden but no find. Father say he yell Hannah because she no give fresh food. Father say he say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say you very good care family. Hannah say she try same. Hannah say she try you recipe and give nabor and Niklas. They like so she will give father next day. Niklas say he no go home all day so grandpapa no chance yell. Me very tire because father want me to take him for breakfast at macdonald. Me late work. They no happy. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Come on! Give me a break. Same old insanity. It makes my blood boil! I know, I know ....

      Thanks mrizvi. Brilliant comment

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxx. Go for a walk. Take a cold shower or just read Smile's blog again. You are right, we must be kind........

      Good job mrizvi. You guessed it correctly, kiddo. It is a good blog

      Delete
  12. Hello readers Family
    Thanks Linda Dave Boris Batman Keith Kim Literature Fellow Retiree Group
    Jimmy Brenda N Kyle Newbie Karen Superwoman Craig Marg Tiara Smile Addict mrizvi Plunker Jasmeet Kris Steve Cleo Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk