Smile Recipes ---- Basil Omelette


Image result for breakfast with Newspaper pictures












My Dear Readers 
Dear Retirees and 
Dear Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Student Friends
            &
All My Dear Readers




Just Play around with the Ingredients
You will Be Happy with
What You Get 

On Weekends and on 
Holidays I Give Lunch to My Son and
To My Youngest Grandson

It Gives Me all The Opportunity
To Mix and Match 
The Ingredients of My Choice

It is Wonderful to Work in My Kitchen 
With Open Mind
To Make Dreams Come True

Today I entered the Kitchen Area
Picked One Onion and
Eggs to Make Omelette

I Take Egg White only
You can Drain the white in the Bowl

Keep the Yellow in the Shell using 
the Other Half of the Egg Shell
It is very Easy

I Have Taken 3 of Egg White
Whip with Fork for a while
No Spices No Salt

Half of Chopped Onion as it was Big Onion
Put some Oil in the Pan Switch On the Burner
I Take Olive Oil

Now Put Chopped Onion in the Pan
Stir for a While 

Don't Fry
After Couple of Minutes
Pour the Egg White from The Bowl
in the Pan
Spread on the Whole Surface of Pan
Covering The Onion
Now Turn the Heat to Medium
Sprinkle Black Pepper Powder
Pinch of Salt
Crushed Red Chili which We use for Pizza

I added one Chopped Green Chili and 
I Sprinkled some Dried Basil 
Just To Give a Try

Now Flip the Omelette Heat the Stove to High 
Press with Flat Spoon it will Give Blackish 
Color to Chili
Like Broil

Flip again You can see the Beautiful Color of
Chili and Basil

Red and Green Surface of the Omelette
You can Make Roll with Burrito 
Or can Take with any Bread of Your Choice

Comments

  1. thank you. I tried the recipe and it was delicious

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk