Smile Recipes ------- Ginger Omelette


Related image













My Dear Readers 
Dear Retirees and 
Dear Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Student Friends
            &
All My Dear Readers




I told You earlier Kitchen is a Playground
You can Play with the Ingredients
Available 

Yesterday I made Omelette
and got an idea to use some
Ginger Slices

Take Eggs in a Bowl
You can use the Whole Egg

I Take only Egg White
so I take more Eggs like 3 Eggs  for 2 Person
Don't Put any Spice or Salt in The Bowl

Chop Onion I use more Half Big one

I had Green Onion so I used some of That
We have to Give Color to Our Dish

Green Chili to Taste Chopped
I used 2 Small
Ginger very small Piece Chopped 
Just to give Flavor
Crushed Red Chili
Black Pepper Powder
Pinch of Salt

Put some Oil in Frying Pan I use Olive oil
Now add Onion stir for a while
add Green Onion spread over
add Green Chili stir Don't Fry

Now Spread the Egg Content from The Bowl
which is already whipped
I use Fork  to do That

Slow down the Flame to Medium

Now Sprinkle Red Chili 
Black Pepper and Salt
You can use Pepper Shaker

But Please Don't use Salt Shaker

We can Not Regulate Salt Quantity
Use Your Fingers to Take a Pinch

You can Regulate the Stove from Medium
to slightly High but Not Full

Flip the Omelette 
Turn Stove to High
for couple of Minutes

Make sure Not to Burn
High will Give a Crispy Taste 

Press With Flat Spoon to Get The Color Like Broil
It is Ready to go to Your Table

I made Sandwiches for My Son and for
Myself

I Don't use any Butter for Sandwiches as
I Put more Oil Keeping in Mind
That with Bread it will Not Taste Dry

You can also Make Roll with any Bread
This will be a Quick Recipe and easy to Handle

Olive Oil is Good than Butter

Spices are Healthy
Specially Onion and Ginger 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk