Great Day for Memory Box


Image result for Wonderland Tim Horton   pictures











Today Please Check
My Recipe Blog Too
Thank You


Dean My Friend 
I Love These Young Faces
I will Never Be Tired of 
Writing For Them

If I can Help Any One of
Them to Change Their Life
To Go in Positive Direction

I Will Be More Than 
Happy

They will Make Our Dream 
Come True

Please Give Them Time 
They will Do it

I Trust Them
They will Light Other Candles




It is Thursday very Hot in the Morning
It is 26 Degrees Feels Like 37 after
My Son Planning to Take Kids to
Wonderland for Water Rides

They were Not eager to Go still My Son
Pushed Two Younger Ones to Go
Eldest Staying Home

We had Lunch at Home as We can Not Take
There From Outside at 2 pm We were at
Wonderland 

After Check in Everyone gave Cards and
Cell Phone Everything to Me also My Son's
Glasses with Case 

This all is too Much for My Small Bag
I managed somehow still have to Hold one
Cell Phone

They know Grandma can Never say No
I Love Their Trust in Me -- We set the Meeting
Place which They know will be Tim Horton

I always Leave Meeting Time to Them to Decide
It is Their Life  ---- Their Time to Enjoy
My Days are Done

We have to Be Realistic  --- If We Push
Our Time Slot of Enjoyment and Don't
Leave Space for Our Children to Enjoy
With Their Families Their Kids

Results will Not be Good it will be same Situation
Like My Dear Kris has to Face  --- Where 
Father is Not Leaving His Ground
His Throne ---- His Zone of Enjoyment 

No Space for Niklas --- He has No Choice But to
Leave His Space and Go to His Friend's House
To Take Refuge

Living with Family is Not Easy for We Seniors
But is the same for Our Family ---- Everyone has to
Pitch in 

In Every Relationship There is always Give and
Take to Get it Going to Make it Lasting
Think Over that

Anyway My Son Went to Water Park and Rides
With His Family and it was Decided to
Meet at 6.30 at Tim Horton

Now I have Four Hours to Plan My Time
I was walking around -- It was very Hot
Musical Fountains were giving Wonderful View
To Behold

Fountains from Either Side were Embracing
Each Other With so Much  Love and Emotion
Looks Like a Lesson of Tolerance and Acceptance
For We Humans

Sound Effect is very Relaxing You can enjoy
For Hours --- From Here I went to the Big Tent
To Enjoy Circus and to Sit for a while Under Shade

I am Not Good in Directions and Maps just Forget it
I ask Park Workers around so I can Manage
I was Done with Circus Thing

It started Raining -- I have to Find Tim Horton
It is only 4 pm I have to Plan 2 more Hours

Tim Horton is all Outside Seating still I can
Stand under Shade while getting Tea in
Big Line up --- I will Pass some Time

I got My Tea and able to Find one Seat under
Big Canopy --- I started Writing My Blog
It is Like Talking to My Readers Family
My Favorite Hobby

It is 5 pm I will Find Washroom --- The Nearest is
At the Entrance after that I will go to Kids Zone
For Merry - Go - Round -- That Ride is Perfect
To My Pace -- I can Manage and Enjoy

Will be Back to Tim Horton -- The Meeting Place
At 6.30 -- My Son will be Done By then
After That We will see What Next

Looks Like will be a Great Day for 
My Memory Box

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Friday, there are a lot of people who are coming. Most people come to read the blog before going home or to the pub. It is a festive atmosphere. The priest is also here. Some customers are saying hello to him and secretly smiling. One asked him if he would like banana smoothie as I am serving that today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate noticeboards today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great. Did you also get the fresh SDs?

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Yes. The SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster. Thank you SA

      Brenda

      Delete
    3. Pl. no thank me. thank Smile

      Smile Addict

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome Wonderland goer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. you no write for me. You only write about big thing that you do like going to theme park. This blog is my lifeline. I don't know why you don't write for me every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We again went on the nature trail. Lots of participants were groaning that this is Friday.

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was great too. We talked about Smile blog. This blog is amazing. It shows the power of living in now

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. We keep having competition about the biggest Smile addict and I think we dont include the biggest addict - I am talking about the management. They love Smile blogs.

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile,

    You so good. You write good to. I so angry today. I go job worker with video kid. She say I busy and no time to listen blog. I say I no come to tell you blog. I come to warn. She say what you mean. I say does you kid give you thing to carry. She say yes because he 4. I say but my Madam carry thing for her only son and her grandbabies when they go in theme park. She say that no very good. I think her son should be careful because it no easy carry thing. I say I know. I say I dont know why he so bad. That why I come to tell you that make you video kid carry all thing. I think she remember joke. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father say you yell father little today. Father say you probably take brake. Father say you need yell you Kris because he no take you ride and give you thing to hold. Father say he yell Kris because Kris no get thiem park ticket. Father say he like banana smooth. Father say he tell Hannah that he want that morning all day. Father say he no say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say that father like banana smooth. She say father need that morning with oatmeal and vegie omlet . She say it good for father becuase it health. She say she think she can make it night as it it tire to early. Niklas say grandpapa make Niklas watch lot tele. Niklas no alow talk. Niklas say grandpapa no alow him play game so he go and play game with friend. Father yell me that me no tale father thiem park like you Kris and me no take father see see all time like you Kris and me no take father see rabit like you Kris. Me no no how buy thiem park tiket because they very expense. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well well well. Here we go again. Another day, same thing. I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

    Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

    Great comment mrizvi. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Plunker, why you always say Madam Smile no letting you say what you want. Madam always ask us to be nice because she nice. She nice to everyone even mrizvi and even her son. It no bad thing, it good thing but you say as if it bad. That no good. I do 2 job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing wonderland goer. She is amazing writer. She has amazing family. She is amazingly active. She is involved in amazing activities. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fresh new blog today!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is amazing that she can create a blog every day. It is like a an artist creating a sculpture or a masterpiece at will. I heard that this does not happen but I guess I was wrong

      newbie

      Delete
  13. We relish the daily dose of sagacious counsel and literary wizardry that you dish out to your ardent readership. The contradistinct topics that you introduce is impressive. It keeps us on our toes.

    We do our best to keep up but often have to re-read to your blogs often due to the profound messaging which are often hidden in the simple yet very well chosen words that you employ.

    Your masterful penmanship is nothing short of wizardly. Your art form is something that the likes of Herriot, Dickens and Hemingway would be proud of

    Thank you for making our days brighter

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. We had our lollipop after that

    The retirees read your blog along with a complimentary beverage as the cafe manager was kind enough to provide us the banana smoothie. The retired chef was the one who helped him create that. The retired chef was planning to reach out to the 5 star properties that he talks to but before he could do that, 2 of them reached out to him. Apparently they read your blogs too. They wanted to get his advice of including the smoothie as part of the Smile menu options that they offer. The retired chef wanted to say yes but is seeking your advice on that

    The retirees are a little bit disappointed with your only son. There were some who were very upset and had some choice words for him which I cannot write here as this is a public forum and the inappropriate comments may be eyed by the young scholars. We all wanted to pass a unanimous motion to condemn him but we know that this has not helped. We will like you to please explain to him that we seniors need help. We should not be asked to provide help. We are not in the physical shape to do so at this stage. Some of the other people who were listening to the blog, expressed their disapproval too

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The students were very surprised that you are so much involved in the lives of your grandkids. Our grandparents dont get to spend this much time with us. They tend to focus on their won personal lives. The Smile Army was very upset as they listened to the reading of the blog. The senior professors were involved to calm them down. They were upset at your son and your grandkids because of their rude and inconsiderate behaviour at the water park

    The department of physics participated in the reading of the blog today. This was the first time that they came to the reading. They were amazed at the energy that the blog creates. They wanted to come again next week but we informed them that the Dean wants all departments to participate so they may not get their turn until some time. They were surprised at the amount of interest that your blog creates

    After the reading of the blog, some of the Smile Army volunteers were able to work out a deal with the cafeteria staff and they gave us all banana smoothie. We wanted to help provide them money but they refused to take it and said we consider this a small gift on behalf of Smile

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Literature Fellow Retiree Group Boris Linda Dave N Kyle Newbie Cleo
    Jimmy Brenda Smile Addict Tiara Kim Keith Kris Craig Marg mrizvi Batman
    Plunker Jasmeet Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in Law Thanks All
    My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk