Choose Your Words Please


Related image






Kris My Friend
You Have to Control Father
Don't Go For Everything
To Fulfill His Wish List

You Have to Focus on Job and
Niklas Not Father

I Don't Know Why Father
Can Not Understand
Simple Things

I am Sorry He is Very Selfish





Literature Fellow My Friend
 Past is Done
We can Not Turn The Page

Future We Don't Know
Value The Moment in Hand
That is Everything

Keep in Mind Nothing is
End of the World


Retirees My Friends
                 &
Happy Reader and Mother in Law
I Wish to Write For
Everyone of You

I am Scared My Blogs are Getting Longer
Too Much Work for My 
Dear Readers



Today is Monday Rainy Cold Day
With 19 Degrees -- It is Long Weekend Here

My Middle Grandson Done with His Learner
Driver Test so My Son Taking Him for
Early Morning Drive as will Not Be Much Traffic

My Youngest is awake so He is also Going
Me -- always Ready to Go 

Master Golden Driving -- It is His 2nd Day in the
Driving Seat -- Looks so Confident and Mature

I Remembered just Two Days Back on Friday
My Son was very upset as Driving Office closes at 5 pm
He Came Early from His Work to Take Him There

Master Golden Couldn't Make it just By One Point
It was Like a Dooms Day for My Son Looks to Him
It is Over Now 

I Suggested to Take Him again Next Morning
He will Do it as Everything is Fresh at the
Back of His Mind and He has Initiative
He will make it

My Son Reluctantly Followed My Instructions
He Made it -- I Remember the Glow on
His Face I was There at that Time

My Son was Eager to Take Him To Drive
Just Couple of Hours after His Test
Father and Son were On the Road

After His First Drive My Son was More than
Happy the Way Master Golden was Picking
Everything so Quickly

I am writing the Whole Story to Make My Point
How Small Steps taken by We Adults can
Make a Big Difference in the Lives of
These Young Fellows

Everyone of Them Have Their Inner Talent
Their Inner Beauty -- They Have Power
Have Stamina -- Just Need a Push in That Direction

We Don't Have to Hold Their Hands for the
Rest of Their Lives  -- They can Manage
Just Give Them Confidence  that
" You Can Do It " That's All

Please Be Supportive and Choose Your Words
Very Carefully while Dealing with Them
Even Your Body Language can Make or
Break Their Personalities

It is They Who will Flourish into The Beautiful
Families of Their Own and Follow This Principle of
Being Supportive To Light Other Candles

We Can Make All This Happen -- Our Attitude can
Make Lots of Difference

We are Not Dealing with Just a Bunch of Kids
They are Pillars of Our Society -- Future of
Our World in Years to Come

Anyway I am at McDonald's Port Union Location
Kids wanted to come Here -- Keep in Mind Kids 
are Priority Please Don't Behave Like Father
Who Never Gives a Chance to Poor Niklas

I got My Small Tea with Two Parts Water
They are Having Pancakes - Muffins -
Hash Brown - Juices and Hot Chocolate
Again I Think of Poor Niklas

My Grandsons are Not Sick of Their 74 Year Old Grandma
Enough to Make Me Happy 

It is 11 am They are going Home I asked My Son to
Drop me at Tim Horton to Have My Time alone

It is Raining -- I Don't Care I Have My Maroon
Umbrella I Got from Dollar Store for  Three Dollars
I will Enjoy My Nature Walk to Home

I Had a Great Day
Thank You God for Keeping Me Mobile
Watching Over Me Thank You

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers in the morning. Some one brought a small cake for Smile's grandson's driving test success

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Jasmeet

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome grandmother! She is an awesome advisor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you for writing

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk. We talked about how tactfully Smile changed a bad situation to goo

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. There was a lot of discussion about Smile's blog and her knack of solving people based problems

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid. I say her when you talk you kid do you choose word carefully. She say what you mean. I say when he does some bad what you do. She say I need discipline him by time off. I say no that bad. You need talk and explain. She say what you talk. He only 4. He no able understand. I say no you need talk him. I think she remember joke and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees were very pleased to read your blog today. We held an emergency meeting and all retirees unanimously congratulated you and Master Golder for the passing of the driving test by Master Golden. Some retirees wanted to include the word "Family" in the resolution but it was objected to as your son would have been included. We did not think that this will be correct. Many retirees feel that your son's attitude towards you and your grandkids is something which requires a (significant) improvement.

    The cafe manager offered special Smile Discount today. He called it Master Golden discount in honour of your efforts for helping Master Golden get his license

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors read your blog at the Smile Garden today. We were in a very depressing mood because of the unfortunate incident regarding the Smile Encyclopedia however the good news in your blog cheered us up. We were not planning to go to SRC as well however Master Golden's achievements helped improved our mood. Many students dont want to go to the SRC now because of our stupidy regarading the Smile Encyclopedia. The Dean was planning on giving us all a good tongue lashing however we read the blog to him and immediately his reaction changed and he instead chose to let us go. He blames us for the back-up fiasco

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. yet another new blog today

    cool Kyle

    PS: congrats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. Smile does not just have a new idea every day, she also writes so well. Pretty amazing

      newbie

      Delete
  10. Father say you yell father lot day. Father say he yes mind. Father say he want say that you grandkid congrat. Father say it good so now he can drive you all place. Father say he yell Nklas because he no learn do drive or anything. Father say Kris (me) need take care father because father no selfish. Father spend lot time alone so he bother anyone. Father say he need call Niklas because when father walk he can fall down and broke boan. Father he say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say that you congratulate because you made license hapen. She say you help lot people. Niklas say you luck because you no bother but help. Niklas say grandpapa made fun lot today. When Niklas outside with grandpapa, grandpapa call him lot time. One time, when Niklas friend come, Niklas late for one minute and grandpapa yell him lot and make fun in front friend. Me need help father because he bore when stay home. Father all time fight with father friend and no one talk father. Me try help Niklas to but it no easy because father need lot help and lot time. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing volunteer, She is an amazing therapist. She is an amazing writer. She has amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was in a business meeting reading your blog and it helped me a lot. People were very upset with each other and calling names. After I read your blog we realized the power of words. The meeting changed immediately after that. At the end we were rewarded with a successful meeting. Thank you. You not only helped Master Golden but helped us too

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Myyyy Gaud! This is no good. Every single day! Can someone help? I know, I know, I need to be kind

    Thank you mrizvi. This is a very brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  14. Calm down Plunker. Dont be overly dramatic. At least these are not alternative facts :-)

    Thanks mrizvi. Appreciate you letting us know that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is Smile at her prime. All the parents and those dealing with kids take note. Basically, unless you are living in a cave or on moon, you should read this. Look:

    " Small Steps taken by We Adults can
    Make a Big Difference in the Lives of
    These Young Fellows

    Everyone of Them Have Their Inner Talent
    Their Inner Beauty -- They Have Power
    Have Stamina -- Just Need a Push in That Direction

    We Don't Have to Hold Their Hands for the
    Rest of Their Lives -- They can Manage
    Just Give Them Confidence that
    " You Can Do It " That's All"

    And she also explain why:
    "We are Not Dealing with Just a Bunch of Kids
    They are Pillars of Our Society -- Future of
    Our World in Years to Come"

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Linda Dave Keith Karen Superwoman Literature fellow Batman Cleo
    Plunker N Kyle Newbie mrizvi Jimmy Brenda Tiara Kim Jasmeet Craig Marg Smile Addict Retiree Group Kris Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk