Banana Smoothie


Image result for Dining Room  pictures












My Dear Readers 
Dear Retirees and My Dear 
Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Student Friends
            &
All My Dear Readers




 Banana

Yogurt      --------  I use 2% Yogurt
Quantity of Yogurt Depends -- 

You Like Thick Use More Yogurt 

                      OR -- Watery I mean Light
                     In That Case You can use 
                    More Milk and Less Yogurt

Milk I use 2%
Sugar to Taste

Mix in Blender

I Have Hand Blender
very old -- easy to Handle and
to wash

You can use any other Fruit
Like Strawberry
Blueberry
also can add Ice

I Don't use Ice

It will be Nourishing
and Filling

I Don't Like to eat Banana
Too Big to Finish so
I make Smoothie

One Glass is Good as a Light Lunch
Try it

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk