Smile Recipes ------- Baked Zucchini


Image result for Flower Back Garden Pictures









My Dear Readers 
Dear Retirees and 
Dear Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Student Friends
            &
All My Dear Readers




I Like to Cook Lot of
Fresh Vegetables 
For My Dinner

Yesterday I Baked Zucchini

Take a Baking Dish 
Put some Oil --  any Cooking Oil
I use Olive Oil

Chopped Onion 
Put in the Dish 

I Don't Peel Zucchini 
Chop into Big Longitudinal 
Slices

Fresh Chopped Tomato

For Small 4 Zucchini
I Used 2 Tomatoes
Fresh  Chopped Garlic 

Crushed Red Chili
Whole Black Pepper 
You can Use Powder If You Want
I Mean not The Whole Ones
Cumin Seeds

Onion Seeds  These are Black in Color
Use just a Pinch 
If You Don't have it
Forget it

Tomato Paste to Give Color
Not Much Just One 
TBS Spoon

If You will use More of Tomato Paste
It will Overshadow  the Green 
Of Vegetable and The Bright 
Color of Tomato

Pinch of Salt
Sprinkle Some Water to Make Steam
Now Sprinkle Oil On Top Of Dish 
Cover with Foil

Heat Oven to 375 Don't Wait for the
Temperature Just Put The Dish for 30 Minutes
After That Heat Oven to 400 Leave the Dish 
For 30 Minutes
Check The Liquid in the Dish

Has to be Not Much
Not Too Dry

If Water is More Heat to 450 and Cook 
for  15 More Minutes

If still Too Much Water Take the Foil Off and 
Cook for 10 Minutes at 450

Take the Foil Off and Broil for 3 -- 4 Minutes
To Give Color


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk