Not For Me


Image result for Front yard pictures










Dear Kris
Now it is only you have
to talk to your Father

Be open and direct
give him clear Message
to give back Tablet

Fix timings for TV
not all the time

You have to make him
understand loud and clear

Have courage to
solve this ongoing
problem 

End this nuisance
for the sake of whole
Family



Our Mind and our Body are
the greatest gifts from God 
using these two in positive way
we can flourish and enjoy our lives

Mind always comes first as
it leads our Life the most
important is always to think
positive 

Never pollute your mind with
negative thoughts it will act
like poison 

Act of thinking is like seed for
action and you see what you think
if you think negative

The whole world will look bleak
and it will impart negativity
to our personality

It will make us rebellious
our inner beauty will be gone
all our talents will be wasted

We will use our energy fighting
everyone around with our
negative attitude our judgement 
will go wrong

As our thoughts are now poisoned
we label our personality as
complete Failure 

For which we start blaming everyone
around and also find excuses 
in our favor 

1 : Not enough money
2 : I am too old
3 : Family not co operating
       too selfish
4 : Too much work at home
        at office

5 : This job not for me
6 : My parents were not fair to me
      they did not let me do this
      ------ let me do that
7 : My boss too demanding
    it wont work out

8 : I must be looking for another job
9 : My Wife / Husband not taking care
      of me --- Selfish
10 : Why I have to do everything to
        make this Marriage workable

11 : I have my own Life which I always
            neglected put interests of others first

12 : What ---  I got nothing
                       it is my fault

13 : That's it
         Enough is Enough

The worst part we start blaming God 
                  He never cared about me
                      why should I care about Him

I don't know if there is any God
                       at least Not for Me

Please stay away from negative
Thoughts this is for your own good

Believe in Yourself and Trust in God 
everything will be worked out


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. There was a box of fresh SDs there too

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was there first and posted the blog. But the box of SDs was already there. There was an extra donut for the person posting the blog.

      Mystery continues

      Marg

      Delete
    2. The mystery is killing me. Some of us talked about it during a water cooler meeting today and no one knows where the SDs are coming from

      Craig

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome. She is an awesome adviser. She is an awesome therapist. She is an awesome psychologist. She is an awesome writer. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Madam Smile, you write so good blog and also give so good advice. My Supervisor still reading blog. I ask him today if he finish and he say no. He say he let me know when he done. He say he very interested but no time and blog oomplicate too. I say him that I can help but he say I no worry because I do 2 proud job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D. I ran out of this weekends blogs as there were lots of people asking for copies. I will post them later today

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was one of the person asking for the blog. I am sorry, I was looking for it because I just cant wait.

      thanks
      Brian

      Delete
    2. I have posted all the blogs now

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was fantastic. Lots more people than we were expecting. We took the nature route

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was good also. It is a good thing that Smile blogs introduced this concept. They are very useful for social activity and to discuss the latest blog

      Cleo

      Delete
    5. During the Smile Walk, I got more requests for having regular Smile Forums. Some were asking for once a week. I am still trying to determine if it is feasible

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your advice and blog. Your today's blog was one of the masterpieces. The subcommittee for the joint family living has asked all members to print it out and have a copy for reference as it will come in very handy for future reference. Some members are going to post it in the notice board of the retirement living (ie old house) that they reside in. The committee is continuing is work with the assistance of the retired senior executive, the retired computer data scientist, the retired social scientist and the retired psychologist.

    The subcommittee for the physical health and well being has been disbanded as there work is now complete. We did go to the coffee shop today however instead of walking the retirees thought that it is better to actually go in the car to determine how much distance there is and also to get more familiar with the route. We are hoping to start the walking in the next day or so. The location is about 5- 10 mins walk for a no. of our members

    Thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father say that he no realize that he making difficult for whole family. He say ne no watch tele and no watch tablet. Father say he go his room and only stay there. Father say he make lot resolution too. Father say he no realize that he so bad. He say that he will say sorry to Niklas and me wife. He say that I only write that Father old but no write almost 67 as you tell him not talk about age.

    (Me talk to father after you blog. He understand now what you say and go his room. He no want soup too. Me tell that he watch tele in day because no one home but he say no. Me no feel good because I love father. Me want to take father drive but he say no. He only stay in room. Father feel low and me think he sad. Me sad too)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog prided a perfect start for our business meeting today. Smile's suggestion to not focus on the excuses was critical to get a positive outcome

    Thank you Smile.

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing trainer. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please Please Please. Someone heeeellpp. I cant take it

    Thanks mrizvi. Very good comment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Plunker. Remember Smile wants us to be kind. Also she told us that "this too shall pass"

    Very brilliant comment mrizvi. Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smile creates one masterpiece after the other. Every day, there is a nice, intelligent counsel from her. I mean just look at what she said today:

    "Mind always comes first as
    it leads our Life the most
    important is always to think
    positive

    Never pollute your mind with
    negative thoughts it will act
    like poison "

    If this is not brilliant I am not sure what is. It is a recipe for a successful life

    Thank you Smile

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Karen Boris Linda Dave Keith Kris mrizvi Plunker Maheen Jimmy Cleo
    Batman Tiara Jasmeet Craig Retiree Group Superwoman Newbie Brenda Kim
    Brian Marg Xin Sheema Happy Reader Hina Fellow Writer
    Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk