Mom was Smarter


Image result for houses front yard in winter pictures











Thanks Newbie 
it was great idea to
welcome the new Fellow

Dear Retiree I am very
happy for You people
you are going to Coffee House

Having group Meetings
exchanging your views
chit chat

This all will help you
to brighten your Days

Say my Hello and personal
Thanks to Literature Fellow
I will call him by this name
if it is OK with him

Dear Niklas 
Please focus on your study
let me know your Marks
I am proud of you

It is Tuesday my Club activities
are off I have to plan my Day
My laundry is done on weekend
so nothing there 

I stayed in TV room to watch
News to watch Oscar Awards 
Nominees

Beautiful " La La Land " scenes
and the other Animated Movie
 Moana great picture

While in  TV room I was also
watching my Backyard
throug the big glass windows
no snow grass is back to green
one black squirrel was playing

Now I have to plan for the day
I was thinking about my Mom
she was not used to walk

No Club no Library keeping
herself busy with her Indoor
activities

She was mobile but how long
you can be busy with living
indoors

No Malls no outside activity
we left the house leaving the
Nest empty never looked back

Not our fault we were busy
with setting things in our
New Place now called our
Home for the rest of our Life

She never complained about that
with not so much education still she
had no problem to divide her time
she was always busy

In kitchen not much to do as Maids
used to come for her help she
developed a family relationship
with them 

She created a new Family around
always busy with them she was
also very much interested in
religion and politics

Sitting with my computer
checking  my Face Book
Messages and with so many
windows open

I think my Mom was great
much much smarter than me
Dear God please take care of Her
I Love You Mom


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She has an awesome mother. She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I have a feeling that I may be able to get to the bottom of the mystery of SDs soon.

      Stay tune

      Jasmeet

      Delete
  4. I love today's blog.
    We must remember our mothers all the time, every day. Wherever and whatever we are , it's all because of our mother's efforts, teachings and blessings.
    I love my mother. God give her health, happiness and respect from every one those who matters in her life.
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You like Madam mother. I cry read you blog and Mr. Supervisor came. He say, why you cry? I show him blog and Mr. Supervisor say that it emotional. He say you Madam write good. He say he finish last blog and also read other blog too. He say tell you Madam that he hook on blog now so I am telling you that Mr. Supervisor hook blog. I also write too but I no think what to write because I already write about cat and bird and job. I will think hard after I read you blog that you write for me. I still keep copy in pocket. I do 2 proud job but always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail today. We seem to always be gaining people every day. It looks like these walks are the place to be that every one wants to go

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun too. We talked about the Smile blog. It was very sentimental. Many people opened up as a result of this blog. It was very positive.

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. We had a Toastmasters session today and again Smile blogs were the only items on the agenda. People, including managers, think that Smile blogs are transforming our corporate office. People are more positive and friendly since we started posting the blogs

      Kim

      Delete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our walk today. It was very long and very tiring, as we walked almost 10 minutes but it was well worth it as we got our reward in the coffee shop. The reward that I am referring to is the reading of the blog. The retirees appreciated your kind note to us about these meetings. We also wanted to point out that it was through your encouragement and guidance that we were able to initiate these sessions.

    PS: The retired nutritionist requested me to remind you that she, along with some other retirees, are waiting for your blog regarding nutrition.

    thanks
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father say he like watch Oscar too. Father say he no no that you like Oscar too. He say that he thought you book person and do science and government conference but you do everything. He say he no understand. Father say he old almost 67

    (Please give advice for Niklas. Hannah is asking too. He is now very bad)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing . She has amazing parents. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing author. She is an amazing sportswoman. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like you blog China

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blog good. English no good. French very good

      Delete
    2. I read this blog daily and share with school kids in Russia who are enrolled in English as second language. We all love it

      Delete
  11. Please Please. Stop this craziness. It is not good. I know it is fun but it is not the right thing. My blood boils when I see this. I know I know ..

    Thanks mrizvi. I am not sure what would happen if you dont tell us that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just calm down Plunker. Just Calm down. It is not good for your health. Yes Smile has asked us to be kind

    Way to go mrizvi. Simply brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Keith Kim Karen Kris Tiara Cleo Jimmy Jasmeet Linda Dave mrizvi
    Plunker Sheema Batman Boris Retiree Group Brenda Newbie Superwoman Marg
    Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk