Jump In Please


Image result for Back yard pictures















To My Dear Reader
who is doing two Jobs

Never take any decision of your Life in a hurry
like quitting your jobs
or anything like that

Always keep your Eyes open
stay calm and Trust in God

I told you God will never 
leave you alone

He is always there
so nothing to worry about
He is watching over you

Please continue your Jobs
with your eyes open


To My Dear Kris
          &
Every Son / Daughter

living in family

Everyone of Readers Family
is very important to me

Thanks for sharing
your day to day matters

please keep in mind
Sharing always
brings Happiness

Living in Family needs
everyone's contribution
everybody has to pitch in
to flourish the relationship

Being senior sometimes we
lose track and get carried away
we need a push from our children
to show us direction

If we are losing track and not
taking into account everyone's
interest

We need you to oversee and hold
our hand for a while to drag us
to the right path to lead

Every person is different some
like to get out some like indoors
to enjoy watch TV and get relaxed

You please figure out and see that
our comfort not interfering with
the interests of others

If you have one TV policy like we
do at our home in that case get
Tablet to your Dad / Mom

We seniors are not used to computers 
so please take some time to download
favorite shows which are
easy to click and we can enjoy our
time alone 

You have to pursue to use Computer
and make we seniors to understand
the gravity of situation in a
very polite and tactful way

We have to take care of our kids
they are our Future if we wont look
for their needs their interests 

We will lose them to their friends
they will find their activities outside
then it will be too late to bring
them back to family

We Seniors just get carried away and forget
that it is a matter of great importance
which we go on ignoring

You my dear son has to jump in
to keep everyone's life in harmony
no one has to feel that his / her share 
is not taken into account

They should be sure and confident
that they are not robbed in anyway

This all will elevate parents respect
enrich the family relationship
and Love

Please jump in to
Bring Happiness around

Comments

  1. Dear Madam Smile, you so nice. You knowledge to. You write message for me. I will not fire job. I talk Mr. Supervisor after reading blog and I show blog him because you say it ok. He say he sorry that he joke me.He say that he no ask me to work new year but it my idea to bank 24 hours. He say that he give me double time for that. He say he only joke about last blog but no joke about other blog. He say that you Madam very good. I still do 2 job and proud that I read blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Though it is holiday and all shops are closed but I still have customers from out of town. One customer brought a cake with the message saying "Thank You Smile".

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome!! She is an awesome advisor. She has an awesome family. She is an awesome writer. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like blog China

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read in Spanish.

      Delete
    2. I read in Poland. I read with family too

      Delete
    3. I read in Russia. I enjoy read alone

      Delete
  5. Father read blog 3 time today. He was emotional. He first angry with me and me son, and then he sad that he no let me and me son use tele. He say that now he realize that and will not use tele all day. He will let me son play game for 30 min and also let him watch football. Father say that he no want use computer as it too compllicated. He old, almost 67. Father no want give tele time to me wife. He say that she learn computer

    (Thank you writing blog. I will take father walk in mall as he very upset)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was introduced to it by a friend but I am starting to love it. The blog is fantastic. I didnt realize there is so much of a community here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Reader, Madam blog is very good. She nice to. She give advice to everyone to. Like advice to Dear Retirees and Dear Kris dad and to me to. She help me save me job by advice. I do 2 job and proud but always read blog

      Delete
    2. Yes mate. This blog has been phenomenal. It is an easy read but full of nuggets of real life advice. I often refer to it in my business meetings, and it never ceases to impress

      Keith Walker

      Delete
    3. Smile is one of the most connected blogger that I know. She cares about all her readers. You will love these blogs

      newbie

      Delete
  7. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing adviser. She is an amazing friend. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I guess new year does not mean new habits. Still the same practice. Kids. Kids. Kids. I hope Smile can let us speak our mind. This is killing me

      Thank you mrizvi. What an amazing comment. Simply brilliant

      Delete
    2. Reelaaaax Plunker. Take a deeeeep breath. No need to boil your blood over something which wont change

      Thank you mrizvi. It is nice that you are keeping us informed that this is a good post. Appreciate it

      Delete
  9. I love this blog for its literary value and for the deep thought. I mean, who can compete with this. And I quote "

    We have to take care of our kids
    they are our Future if we wont
    look for their needs their interests

    We will lose them to their friends
    they will find their activities outside
    then it will be too late to bring
    them back to family"

    No wonder the retirees are going to analyze this in more detail

    Thank you Smile

    ReplyDelete
  10. I often read the blog but dont comment. I just wanted to say that this is a fun blog and very meaningful too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Keith Karen Linda Dave Boris Kris Retiree Group mrizvi Maheen
    Plunker Batman Superwoman Newbie Xin Happy Reader Jimmy Brenda Cleo
    Kim Tiara Marg Jasmeet Fellow Writer Hina Sheema
    Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk