Blowing Snow


Image result for front yard pictures in snow









Dear Reader who is doing
two jobs

It is good that you started
writing but please keep it
to you 

You don't have to show it to
anyone it is personal

You can read it before going
to bed 

Supervisor is a busy man talk
only about your work to him
nothing else keep in mind

Start your Daily journal
this is only for yourself
don't show to anyone

After a while you will
start feeling good 
because of that

This will be your
Time alone

Kris My Dear
just relax

I told you to put some books
set Tablet in Father's room

He likes National Gegraphic
scenic and Travel books

Download some good shows
on Tablet and Crossword
books

He will be fine 
you just relax
He needs some time


It is blowing snow it will
go on all day so let us see
wind making it worst

It is 9.30 in the morning
20 below zero I am sitting
in the library waiting for
Darts to start at 10

I am sitting beside the glass
panel I can see the Conservation
area is all white I see grass
only a very small portion which is
under the shelter 

It looks like white dust all over
I think God wants to beautify
it's Kingdom

Yesterday I was in the Mall
walking around at Tim Horton
I was thinking to change my
menu

There were so many varieties
of Baked muffins inviting me
from under the glass

I was reluctant to get one
their size was not for me
for we Seniors there have to
be some mini bite size ones 

I skipped and was back to my
old menu Raisin biscuit and
small double double

What is there is there we have
to enjoy the Moment anyway
enough for me to get Happiness

At night there was weather watch
warning from midnight for the
next day

So me and my daughter in law
went to get groceries before Dinner
I always enjoy to go with my family
keeping in mind that they are not
sick of me

I got Muslix nuts cereal mini bite
pecan tarts small raisin bun
and fresh spinach 

I will stir fry spinach tomorrow
for lunch as because of weather
my son will be working from home
and Tuesdays my Club is off
we will enjoy our Lunch 

Have some time with your
loved ones it values a lot
it brings Happiness

Always say Thank You God
giving power to enjoy

Comments

  1. I wont the race to post the blog in our corporate noticeboards today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great. Did you also bring in the fresh SDs?

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Yes the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Brenda

      Delete
  2. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Friday, there are a lot of people who are coming. Most people come to read the blog before going home or to the pub. It is a festive atmosphere. The priest is also here. Some customers are saying hello to him and secretly smiling. Last night the councillor came with some other officials, they were reading the blog about writing. He asked for its copy so he can share with some of his staff

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was very fun today. We took the nature route. Lots of interest in Smile's blog from today.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWS was great. We had a lot of participants from lobby B and they were discussing about Smile's blog from yesterday about writing. They want to all adopt her style.

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. I have been asked by management to schedule a Smile Forum for next week. The focus will be her blog about writing.

      Kim

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, You so nice you right so much for me in your blog. I do journal entry again but no show anyone. I write like this. I am only showing you and no one else I got up morning. I go 1 job. I no talk Mr Supervisor about blog today as Dear Madam tell me no. I look for the cat which was running but was no able find it. It was running fast yesterday so may be go far away now. I do 2 job and proud because my Dear Madam tell me that

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciated your blog. They specially noted your kindness and the concern for your readers. You effectively hand hold them to social maturity and solace. The retired social scientist is particularly interested in this engagement. She is looking at it as an experiment in human welfare. She has recently retired and is still in contact with her former colleagues. She is wondering if it is ok to share some of these details with the other social scientists?

    We have not gone for our walk as we are still recuperating from our long walk from 2 days ago

    thanks
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father say he no want talk anyone. Father say he no read blog and no soup. Father say that he no understand why you side with Hannah (me wife). He say Niklas (me son) was good but then Hannah made him go against him. Father say he old but me no write almost 67.

    (Father is feeling very low. He no reading blog, he no soup, he no tele, he no book, just in room. Me son (Niklas) and me wife and me went to him many time but he no want talk anyone. I took day off so he go mall but he say no, if he need go then he go bus not me. I no you say leave him but he my father, I cant. I feel bad. Niklas say sorry too and say he no play game any more, but father no listen anyone. I no no what do. )

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have been cherishing your online publications on a regular basis. We refer to it often, courtesy our handheld gizmos. This has been a source of exuberance and gratification to us.

    There is a lot of flair and zest in your writing. We are particularly enthralled when you describe the mundane nature scenes and bring them into life. When you describe snow, for example, we feel that we can almost touch it. Or the other day, when you were describing the squirrel playing in the snow, we felt that we should watch out if it leaps from the blog into our laps.

    We noted with veneration as your astute prescription about your craft is starting to get wider appeal, including in churches, corporations as well as in some private abodes. As we scribble at times, we are planning in using some of the techniques you outlined yesterday.

    Thank you again for making us days so much brighter

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I discussed this blog in one of my corporate meetings. It blew the participants away that someone so knowledgeable and talented cares so much about her readership. It set a great precedent for the rest of the meeting.

    Thanks Smile

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love today's blog. I did not use to be a fan of mother nature, but Smile has showed me the kind of things that were in front of my eyes, but I never really looked

    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess I am wasting my energy in trying to teach the kids. They will never learn

    thanks mrizvi. Brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats the spirit, Plunker. Why bang your head against the wall. You already know that we have tried but it is just a waste. Also, Smile has asked us to be kind

    much appreciated mrizvi for letting us know that this is a good post

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Kris Keith Karen Kim Linda Dave mrizvi Happy Reader Boris Batman
    Plunker Jasmeet Cleo Marg Brenda Newbie Superwoman Retiree Group Sheema
    Xin Fellow Writer Tiara Maheen Thanks All My Aonymous and Multilingual
    Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk