Time to Detox to Cleanse



July 9th 2023

Beautiful morning. No rain, not too hot. Perfect for walk. It is Sunday, my last weekend in Toronto. Saturday is my flight. Next Sunday, I will be in London at Reading, my daughter's place, with my grand kids. I will see them after around two years. My daughter is excited, chalked out many plans for the time, I will be there.

I will start my journey from Reading, after that, shunting between Kent and Grimsby and finally again to Reading, to finish my journey in England and to take off for my home to Toronto. Reading is closer to Heathrow, about half an hour away.

My six weeks travel period will be over by the first week of September. Anyway, for now I have to focus on other things. Packing related matters are priority. I got some travel pack stuff from Walmart, yesterday, like Shampoo, Conditioner, Cream, etc.

I have to do my laundry too, before my trip. Don't have to leave dirty clothes lying there till September. Monday and Thursday will be my work days. I don't want to miss that. I will see what to do and when. For now I am getting ready for my walk. Other things can wait. Still time, around a week, not so urgent. 

I have to sort out my Shows, to download on phone, to watch on the way, at plane. It is seven plus hours flight. I have to plan for that. I will take my Sudoku and Find the words books. That will be a good idea, to get myself busy.

I have to pack some of the medicines in my hand carry for just in case. I have already a complete packing things list on my computer so nothing to worry about. That will not be any problem. Hope so.

It is 1140, I am walking by the Whites Road. It is busy, so much traffic, doesn't look like weekend. Beautiful flowers, purple, yellow, white and orange, all are around, giving me smile. Couple of birds calling from tree tops. Probably saying Hi to me. I feel lucky. 

It is 12.10, I am at Tim Hortons. Coffee House looks a bit quiet. Not many people here. Take away is busy. Just couple of people of my age are sitting in small groups, enjoying their time. 

I am sitting by a single small table, enjoying small tea and my time alone slot. I believe, "Time alone", is worth to enjoy. Quiet time is great. No distraction. All your thoughts on hold for a while. I think this is a period, to detox, to cleanse. Good for our mind and body. Try that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk