Red Roses are Smiling

 


July 2nd 2023

Bright morning, hot and humid. Rain is on the way. It is 9.15, I am at my deck, sitting on one of the red knitted steel chairs. Humid atmosphere. Scenic view. Pink Canadian Roses are smiling in front, in the flower bed, at the back. 

Two white planters, at the side, are loaded with purple flowers. Grass is lush green. Everything s so perfect, to behold, to make your day. It is 10.15, I am done with my breakfast and some calls. My son is going for his haircut. I will go with him to walk outside, around. No Frills, store is just nearby, I will get bread and Peanut butter cookies for my grandson, the Slurpee Boy. He will like that.

On the way back my son has to go to Home Depot store, to get garden soil. It is 11.30, he is inside the store. I am walking in the Garden area outside. All colors and variety of flowers and plants, are all around. I am enjoying the beauty and the view. Life is all good.

Suddenly, my mind diverted to the call of one of my friend. She was talking about one of her family member. Her Mom is having a very rare problem. She is going through, "Personality Disorder". I never heard of it. 

Couple of years back, I watched Alfred Hitchcock's movie Psycho. That's it. Otherwise, I have no idea of that issue. Never thought that, it is very challenging for the entire family. It is very difficult to control that person. 

My friend told me that, Psychologist advised to put her into a mental hospital. Not easy to put your loved one into that hospital. It is very emotional situation.

I started thinking, we go on complaining about weather, about getting bored, nothing to do, getting old, losing hair, this and that. We never think about so many other issues of life. One of my friend is going through Dementia. These are real issues. Not the ones, we complain all the times.

It is 12.30, I am at Tim Hortons, having small tea and old fashioned donut, thinking about all that. We have to feel lucky. Be thankful to God for what we have, instead of complaining all the times. Thank You God for keeping me mobile, to do things on my own. Thank You God. Love You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk